Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chx beach 79
  • 1 Post By Chx beach 79
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Tdee threw the roof on TREN

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I am 2 weeks in to my test tren cycle and I cannot accurately figure out my tdee. I have upped my caloric intake roughly 1,000 and it is not enough... I am bigger but not heavier! I am definitely leaning out more BUT not gaining weight overall, My weights are up significantly in the gym. What experiences do you guys have as far as upping calories while on tren? I am not complaining by any means but just want to be constantly working at dialing my diet in while on this compound, so that nothing is wasted! Any experienced help would be great! Thanks in advanced...

Should I post this in nutrition? I figured it would be better here as it is a steroid reflected question...

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    has your bf% composition changed?

if you are same weight but lower bf%, then this is a good thing.......................

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    has your bf% composition changed?

if you are same weight but lower bf%, then this is a good thing.......................

It is a great thing!

I am sure it has slightly, but I have not checked since I started cycle, I will be getting it checked at week 4. I did get it check at beginning of June with calipers and it was slightly over 10%. In Past cycles I did increase my weight while staying the same or dropping Bodyfat slightly. (But they were different compounds)

I was running mast/tren /test recently and was picking up muscle at almost the same rate as I was losing fat. It's pretty cool if you have an upward weight limit you shouldn't exceed like me

Yeah it's a beautiful thing! I am more then happy if I just lose fat and gain muscle at the same rate. This tren is nuts, my strength gains are ridiculous and I am not having any of the sides I here so much about. No insomnia, no night sweats, no aggression, my cardio is struggling slightly but once I get going I can push threw it after I'm warmed up! All good so far!

what esther with the tren ?

e? a?

A, I was nervous about the E because of the horror stories I've heard about Tren sides!

the funny thing about tren is that it improves your "feed efficiency", so you get more mileage from the calories/food/macros you eat. which is another reason why some lose gains after a cycle with tren.

I have been eating heaps.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    sounds like its going perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    sounds like its going perfect
    It definitely lives up to the hype! I am hoping the sides don't come... I think. The dose is perfect at 300 a week.

You "should" be alright with that dose. I firmly believe anything over 400mg greatly exasperates the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1
    You "should" be alright with that dose. I firmly believe anything over 400mg greatly exasperates the sides.
    With all the tren is doing I don't see the need to go higher... At least not in the next few cycles, I always hear about people taking 900+ Mgs a week of tren. It seems a lot of that would be wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    With all the tren is doing I don't see the need to go higher... At least not in the next few cycles, I always hear about people taking 900+ Mgs a week of tren. It seems a lot of that would be wasted...
    Its not really like a stimulate in the sense that the more you take the more calories you need but yes. From my experience lower doses are equally effective and limit the harsh sides

It does decrease my cardio a bit, especially the first 5-10 minutes but after I get moving it seems to clear up.

crashfirepm53 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah it's a beautiful thing! I am more then happy if I just lose fat and gain muscle at the same rate. This tren is nuts, my strength gains are ridiculous and I am not having any of the sides I here so much about. No insomnia, no night sweats, no aggression, my cardio is struggling slightly but once I get going I can push threw it after I'm warmed up! All good so far!
    I'm in the same boat as you. My weight is stuck but strength is up for sure, bodyfat lowered and really no sides. The worst thing is when Its time to eat or I get hungry, I damn near get physically ill. Hot flashes, shakes, complete body weakness and extremely irritable. Goes away about 20 minutes after I eat.

I know it is crazy! It's like one second your fine and then BOOM! I'm starving... I like it though, I was worried about all the sides but its been a non issue... A few little quirks but nothing major.
    Jayprice likes this.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    I was using 200mg every 5 days and I had a lot of the sides. I was using E, though. I loved it except for the muscle cramps. Trying to get my hands on some more now. It'll be a while before I run another cycle. I'm going to go and have my bw done because I think i have something off hormone wise.

Glad it's work great for you!

Yeah, I love this stuff! No serious sides whatsoever from the tren ... I am surprised at how my body is responding to it, I am only taking 300 Mgs per week... I can't imagine why you would need much more of it on a first tren cycle... Results have been second to none compared to other compounds I have run...
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-04-2013 at 01:00 PM.

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I love this stuff! No serious sides whatsoever from the tren... I am surprised at how my body is responding to it, I am only taking 300 Mgs per week... I can't imagine why you would need much more of it on a first tren cycle... Results have been second to none compared to other compounds I have run...
    What dose of test? Doing caber? AI? Have you had any spats of "tren cough" yet? Been watching blood pressure?

Think it will be my next cycle so just curious!! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21

What dose of test? Doing caber? AI? Have you had any spats of "tren cough" yet? Been watching blood pressure?

Think it will be my next cycle so just curious!! Thanks
    Yeah I'm running 300 test per week, I'm keeping it low as to let the tren do a lot of the work... I'm taking .25 Anastrazole Eod, I have had no tren cough whatsoever, and my blood pressure has only risen slightly but is still in the healthy range.. Oh yeah I am taking bromocriptine it's all I could get for prolactin, but I am only taking a low amount.

This cycle has been doing wonders, no bad sides either... I am 99% sure This will be my first time I have ever succesfully pulled off a leaning bulk!
    BlueWaffle21 likes this.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am 2 weeks in to my test tren cycle and I cannot accurately figure out my tdee. I have upped my caloric intake roughly 1,000 and it is not enough... I am bigger but not heavier! I am definitely leaning out more BUT not gaining weight overall, My weights are up significantly in the gym. What experiences do you guys have as far as upping calories while on tren? I am not complaining by any means but just want to be constantly working at dialing my diet in while on this compound, so that nothing is wasted! Any experienced help would be great! Thanks in advanced...

Should I post this in nutrition? I figured it would be better here as it is a steroid reflected question...

Doesn't look like anyone has answered your original question. I think what you are experiencing is typical of a tren cycle eating what your eating. I did my first tren bulk cycle a few months back and didn't really make any new muscle tissue gains, muscular maturity and fat loss were amazing.

Not sure about how to bulk with this stuff, honestly I don't plan to in the future. I'll leave tren for contest prep.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayprice View Post
    I was using 200mg every 5 days and I had a lot of the sides. I was using E, though. I loved it except for the muscle cramps. Trying to get my hands on some more now. It'll be a while before I run another cycle. I'm going to go and have my bw done because I think i have something off hormone wise.

Glad it's work great for you!
    Hey bud did you get any, ...cm
    Jayprice likes this.

Jayprice is offline Junior Member
    Not yet, Crazy Mike. Still looking. Like I said, it'll be a while before I do another cycle anyways. I'm going to have my bw done and see if I have anything off first.

REBORN52 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I was running mast/tren/test recently and was picking up muscle at almost the same rate as I was losing fat. It's pretty cool if you have an upward weight limit you shouldn't exceed like me
    Same thing for me. I actually lost weight and put on probably 8-10lbs of muscle....its a beautiful thing....lol...

This has to be the best compound out there... At least the best I have ever taken... I don think I need the other compounds anymore...

^^^^^ sorry wrong thread

Thread Information