excalibur is offline Junior Member

Seeking final input on 1st cycle before I order! Deca/test/dbol

Everyone has been so supportive in helping me put togother my first cycle. I'm eager to get things underway. Here is my cycle:

Dbol : 25mg ed weeks 1-4
    Deca : 400mg /w (half on mon, half on thurs) weeks 1-10
    Test Depo: 500mg/w (half on mon, half on thurs) weeks 1-12
    Proviron : 50mg ed
    Clomid: 300/100/50 starting week 15
    Nolvadex : 30 tabs on hand

I was originally considering dropping the deca to 300mg/w and the test to 400mg/w to reduce the chance of side effects and save a couple of bucks but I don't want to sacrifice effectiveness.

I also wanted to toss in a price check here. My source quoted me the following package deal for the above cycle:
    ----------------
    dbol - usually $50 for 100 tabs. will do $50 for 140 tabs.
    20 decas - usually $12 each. will do for $11 each. so $220
    24 test deop - usally $13 each. will do for $11 each. so $264.
    9 packs of proviron (180 tabs). usually $22 per box. will do for $18
    so $162.
    4 packs of clomid (40 tabs) usually $14 per pack. will do for $12 per
    pack. so 48.

total is $744. for this order add $20 for shipping for a grand total
    of $764. $800 flat and I'll toss in two more packs of provirion and 30 tabs of nolva to have on hand.
    -----------
    European goods

Thanks Everyone

Stats:
    Height: 5' 10"
    Weight: 208

superjew is offline Associate Member
    Everything looks good to me. And the prices are reasonable enough if you know the guy is legit. You should get some nice gains if your training and diet are in check. Good luck!

My diet is solid and I train hard five days a week no matter what. I lost almost 70 pounds of body fat over the last year and a half. I've made extreme gains without gear (supplementing hard) so I'm looking forward to life on the dark side.

HeavyDuty2 is offline New Member

Results

I'm looking at doing a similar cycle. Keep us up to date on your results so we can see your progress!!

Will do. I'm going to take some before pictures next week. I've still got some BF lingering around the midsection from my drastic weight loss but I'm a far cry from my former self.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    25 mg /d-bol ed might not do much, try putting it at 30 or 40 or 35. and take some milk thislte and primrose oil for ur liver.

good luck ! everything else looks good,

Bro, I don't know how prone to gyno you are, but you may wanna add ldex or femara in there to prevent the bloating (dbol +deca +test=major moon face!). Not sure proviron is enough to handle that.

Also make sure you got at least 2 tabs of nolva per day of cycle (just in case). Nolva is cheap, I always keep a reserve just in case. If signs of gyno appear you may need up to 40mg per day to kill it.

As for the prices, if it's local, then they are reasonable. If it's intl. then they are a little on the high side (though if you are 100% sure your source is legit, then that may not matter to you).

BTW congrads on losing the 70lbs! I know where you're coming from, dropped 50 myself last year and am still battling the mid section blubber leftovers. One of these days I may get to see my abs!

Red

Thread Information