Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: First cycle ever. Only Test-E and Nova 10 weeks

shermhead is offline New Member

First cycle ever. Only Test-E and Nova 10 weeks

I don't have much money so bought

Test-E 10ml 250mg/ml
    Nolvadex 50 x 20mg

I am 32, 6ft, 235lbs and like 24% BF. I normally gain pretty fast without steroids .

If I take only 250mg Test-E a week for 10 weeks.. will I see better gains? Is it even worth it?

Since im kind of a fatty I was just gonna drink muscle milk light, lean meat, veggies/fruit juicer, and do cardio too.

My goal is to lower my BF% and gain muscle. What do you guys think?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Test will not help you lose Bodyfat... Diet and cardio are the only factors in losing bodyfat .. Do some more research before starting this.. It is not well planned out. Good luck!

This cycle is not complete and your Bodyfat is much to high for any AAS...

Yea I know it will not help lose body fat. Since I will be lifting a lot, just want a boost.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shermhead View Post
    I don't have much money so bought

Test-E 10ml 250mg/ml
    Nolvadex 50 x 20mg

I am 32, 6ft, 235lbs and like 24% BF. I normally gain pretty fast without steroids .

If I take only 250mg Test-E a week for 10 weeks.. will I see better gains? Is it even worth it?

Since im kind of a fatty I was just gonna drink muscle milk light, lean meat, veggies/fruit juicer, and do cardio too.

My goal is to lower my BF% and gain muscle. What do you guys think?
    Welcome to the forums!

Typically, it is advised to be ~15% BF before cycling. This advise is given as a general norm for health reasons so as not to experience any unwanted side effects. That said, we are all individuals and there are some here who have done quite well with a test only cycle with a higher BF% and from what I've seen those individuals usually tend to be a little "older." I would advise you to proceed with caution, and to loose some additional BF as suggested earlier before proceeding. At a BARE minimum I would advise you to scrape together another 50 bucks for an AI to be used on cycle and if at all possible HCG to be used on cycle as well. HCG isn't an absolute must, but it will definitely make your PCT much easier. Also, spend some time here browsing through the stickies. There is some very valuable info there. Good luck!!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I understand, but high Bodyfat opens you up to slew of other side effects while on AAS... including very high risk for gyno (b*tch tits) and other estrogen related sides...

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Best way to run test or other AAs is on low Bf. But, test alone can help you out a bit if you will be running an extreme deficit to drop Bf very quickly. It will keep your LBM and allow you to run a very low cal diet.

But, yet again you need a base to cut to.

Thanks. I will wait for the means to get the AI before cycling. I don't have any gyno tissue, but I have always been a been fatty on the breasts and gyno scares me.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Listen to these guys. Other than the potential higher risks of cycling at a high bodyfat (not just gyno), 24% indicates a poor grasp of dietary knowledge. Please spend lots of time in our nutrition forum and formulate a plan to drop down to 15% before you cycle.

Food will be your major expense, if you can barely afford AAS you won't be able to afford the food that you need. Or the ancillaries. You know your AI and PCt products are more expensive than test?

250mg per week is only just above a TRT dose. You're willing to shut down your own natty test production for little gain in test levels?
    Last edited by Back In Black; 07-04-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information