brahfx is offline New Member

questions regarding test e cycle

1)I was just wondering what everyones take is on cortisol increase as a specific workout length increases say past 90 mins, does it even matter when on test if you go that long or longer?

2) In terms of recovery would I be able to workout say twice a day if I'm feeling okay with a muscle that I already worked out that week (I do 1 muscle group/workout) or should I just let it recover?

Lastly: how many surplus calories should be taken on cycle to bulk? I read different numbers everywhere, some say eat as much as possible, some say just regular 500 surplus, some add another 500 to that lol and whatnot. Currently I'm on 4k calories, around 300 g protons, 120-150 fat, rest in carbs

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    What are your stats? Height, weight, age, Body fat? Training, diet and cardio experience.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-03-2013 at 05:47 PM.

I apologize..
    6ft
    212lbs
    and around 18-19% bf

Been counting calories since last year, training on and off since 3 years. Currently going into 6th week of cycle, was using dbol as kickstart but stopped it 2 weeks ago. Was at 191 precycle

You are to young to cycle! Stop steroids now and do your PCT, then get bloodwork.. You are at high risk for screwing up your endocrine system forever!
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-03-2013 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    You are to young to cycle! Stop steroids now and do your PCT, then get bloodwork.. You are at high risk for screwing up your endocrine system forever!
    Isn't that too late now? I've already completed 5 weeks + nearly 3 weeks of dbol .. Either way I'd really appreciate some answers to the OP as well. I'm going to the doctor tomororw to get a blood test to check my values and see where I am right now.

I can't help you at your age. You are in severe danger of murdering your endocrine system at your age. My suggestion would be to tell your Doctor and get his advice. (He will figure out your on AAS as soon as he gets your bloodwork anyway.)

I can't help you at your age. You are in severe danger of murdering your endocrine system at your age. My suggestion would be to tell your Doctor and get his advice. (He will figure out your on AAS as soon as he gets your bloodwork anyway.)
    I've spoken to main doctor already and her concern was that the source may not be legitimate but she wasn't too worried about my age... I mean i'm doing this cycle as safe as is recommended here on the forums, pct with clomid, nolva, and HCG starting around week 9 or 10

regardless I will talk to my doctor tomorrow, thanks for your concerns bro

You are lying, your doctor did not okay a cycle at your age! If you lye you can't be helped. Sorry

You are lying, your doctor did not okay a cycle at your age! If you lye you can't be helped. Sorry
    Lol I'm very personal with her.. university campus doctor go to her weekly for wart treatment whatnot.. we had a lengthy talk of her trying to talk me out of it, giving me the generic side effects of acne, balls shrinking, roid rage .. She did not once mention the endocrine system lol. however then again she might not be savvy like you guys

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by brahfx View Post
    Lol I'm very personal with her.. university campus doctor go to her weekly for wart treatment whatnot.. we had a lengthy talk of her trying to talk me out of it, giving me the generic side effects of acne, balls shrinking, roid rage.. She did not once mention the endocrine system lol. however then again she might not be savvy like you guys
    If she never mentioned the endo system and warned you about that and basically insisted and pleaded with you to STOP NOW, BEFORE, then she is a QUACK. MD ?? Can't be. She is not a responsible person and or Doc with that lethargic attitude and lack of concern Just my strong feelings there. I don't believe this, this is not good. Friends don't let friends do this if they can convince different and should be trying. On your a$$ like fly's on poop . ...crazy mike

Thread Information