Twack is offline Junior Member

PIP in thigh not by injection site?

When I pin my thigh on the outside as shown on spot injections I get sore two days later on the front? Using the same gear I get almost no pip when I pin my delts? Does this happen to anyone else? Could it just be virgin muscle getting used to the gear or I'm I doing something wrong? There is no pain or burning at all when injection in any spot.

Using test e @ 350mg/ml

AlinSR is offline new member
    Certain areas are more sensitive then others.

Twack is offline Junior Member
    Damn I need to find some new spot...thigh still kills me for days. Last night decided to just empty the vial and pinned 1 1/2 ml for 525mg test in delt no pain. But the thigh I pinned 3 days ago is red and painful-lol

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Listen , just because you get PIP here or there, or this time and not that time doesn't necessarily mean you are doing anything wrong. It is all part of it. Even your best spot will get sore some time or another. No one can sit at home and quite tell you what your are doing wrong.
    Settle down. You know the basics, you've been doing it, watch your protocol and it is what it is. ...crazy mike

That reminds me of going to the doctor and telling him something like your last post and his advice was stop doing what hurt. CURED ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-11-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Yeh. Early quad days I'd get a slight swell even to the tear drop. Just try not to pin quads close to leg day or if ur planning on walking round the next couple days for any lengthy period of time. Its all fine now. Slightly sore. And of course not so virgin now by doing it pain or not. As long as ur gears clean n u follow perfect sanitation and methodology you'll be fine

Tin-Man is offline Junior Member
    I haven't heard too much good come from a "red" injection site. I recently caught an infection in my thigh from gear. At first I thought I didn't clean the area good enough or maybe I forgot to swipe the stopper before I drew. So I pinned my delt two days later and another infection started. Ended up hitting the emergency room because my thigh was on fire and pretty hard to the touch. 10 days of antibiotics and I'm good to go. Ended up discarding that vial though...10ml tren down the drain.

Thread Information