Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By swazte2004

Thread: Nandro,5 weeks?

ritawhora is offline New Member

Question Nandro,5 weeks?

I am 32 yo,last used nandrolone (Under Retabolil) wilth clomi at the end 10 years ago,got 20 lbs gain in 4 mnths.After,tried Sustanon and few others with horrible gynecom and acne.Nandro didn't cause that.
    I am below 170,6'0.
    This time I wanna do nandro dec 300 weekly,for 5 weeks,nothin else.Will this help to get at least 15 lb muscle mass?I wanna try the cheapest and shortest cycle.Thank You in advance

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd suggest you jot up our nutrition forum. You clearly don't eat enough to grow.

A fix of your diet can see amazing changes in your physique.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

swazte2004 is offline New Member
    I have done lots of research on this, but have not tried it yet. This is what I have learned so far:

1) Always run test as the base of your cycle.
    2) Deca (long ester) should not be used for less than 8 or 10 weeks.
    3) Since deca is a long ester (unless you are using NPP) you should be using a long ester test like cypionate so that you can discontinue the deca and run test for a couple of extra weeks to avoid "deca dick."
    4) Running deca and test at the same weekly quantity AT LEAST. Ideally, more test than deca.
    5) Running HCG during the whole cycle until PCT.
    6) Running an AI like armidex or aromasin during your cycle.
    7) Follow a proper PCT therapy two weeks after last pinning if using a long ester test.

People here will likely wanna know your stats... Age, height, weight, BF, years of lifting experience, how long have you been lifting non-top until now and what your diet looks like. The vets here can give you better info. I am still learning, but they have been very useful; I thought I knew a whole lot 2 weeks ago before I joined. I was SERIOUSLY wrong!!!

Thats funny, coz my mom is Registered Dietician.
    But yeah, I tried high protein-reduced fat and high calorie ones,didn't work.it's more about my running schedule and my metabolism, I burn a lot of bricks inside me.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'd suggest you jot up our nutrition forum. You clearly don't eat enough to grow.

A fix of your diet can see amazing changes in your physique.
    ^^^^ I also second this ^^^^ A must before touching that stuff...

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Start a thread in the nutrition forum with your planned bulking diet and your exercise schedule.

It's irrelevant what your mother does.
    swazte2004 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by swazte2004 View Post
    I have done lots of research on this, but have not tried it yet. This is what I have learned so far:

1) Always run test as the base of your cycle.
    2) Deca (long ester) should not be used for less than 8 or 10 weeks.
    3) Since deca is a long ester (unless you are using NPP) you should be using a long ester test like cypionate so that you can discontinue the deca and run test for a couple of extra weeks to avoid "deca dick."
    4) Running deca and test at the same weekly quantity AT LEAST. Ideally, more test than deca.
    5) Running HCG during the whole cycle until PCT.
    6) Running an AI like armidex or aromasin during your cycle.
    7) Follow a proper PCT therapy two weeks after last pinning if using a long ester test.

People here will likely wanna know your stats... Age, height, weight, BF, years of lifting experience, how long have you been lifting non-top until now and what your diet looks like. The vets here can give you better info. I am still learning, but they have been very useful; I thought I knew a whole lot 2 weeks ago before I joined. I was SERIOUSLY wrong!!!

Thank You,
    I've been running since 12 yo, working out with no gaps-past 6 months,3700 cal daily,vits and prot shakes with digestive enzymes.
    Still, I lost about 7 pounds since started working out 6/7,I run at least 60 min daily (can't drop off,coz I do it with my buds).
    Can't really obtain anything besides nandro dec and clomi at this time,I go to a different gym now.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Start a thread in the nutrition forum with your planned bulking diet and your exercise schedule.

It's irrelevant what your mother does.
    Thank You for advise

Quote Originally Posted by ritawhora View Post
    Thank You,
    I've been running since 12 yo, working out with no gaps-past 6 months,3700 cal daily,vits and prot shakes with digestive enzymes.
    Still, I lost about 7 pounds since started working out 6/7,I run at least 60 min daily (can't drop off,coz I do it with my buds).
    Can't really obtain anything besides nandro dec and clomi at this time,I go to a different gym now.
    I understand.... I play soccer and it is something I would never stop doing. It is very hard to balance sports/running with gaining muscle as a body builder. I have never done AAS but I can drop up to 8 lbs during the Summer when I play soccer 3 or 4 times a week. I still manage to go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week and eat well. But, running or sports like soccer do not allow you to put as much into your workout the sam day, the next day or even 2 days after. You may want to stop running once a week or reduce running time some. I am 30 years old, 180 lbs, 5'10 and BF 10% or so. If your diet is in check (eating the right stuff, the right amounts and with the right frequency), you may need to modify your workouts and activities.

Even with your mother being a dietician, I would suggest going to the nutrition forum to make sure that your diet suits your needs. I started on Monday with a different diet and I can see how I am getting more lean, but not dropping any weight, which leads me to believe that I am proportionally dropping fat as I am building muscle without AAS. It is worth trying. I was skeptical too, but I was wrong... These guys know a LOT!!!
    ritawhora likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swazte2004 View Post
    I understand.... I play soccer and it is something I would never stop doing. It is very hard to balance sports/running with gaining muscle as a body builder. I have never done AAS but I can drop up to 8 lbs during the Summer when I play soccer 3 or 4 times a week. I still manage to go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week and eat well. But, running or sports like soccer do not allow you to put as much into your workout the sam day, the next day or even 2 days after. You may want to stop running once a week or reduce running time some. I am 30 years old, 180 lbs, 5'10 and BF 10% or so. If your diet is in check (eating the right stuff, the right amounts and with the right frequency), you may need to modify your workouts and activities.

Even with your mother being a dietician, I would suggest going to the nutrition forum to make sure that your diet suits your needs. I started on Monday with a different diet and I can see how I am getting more lean, but not dropping any weight, which leads me to believe that I am proportionally dropping fat as I am building muscle without AAS. It is worth trying. I was skeptical too, but I was wrong... These guys know a LOT!!!
    Thank You!!!

Thread Information