Prodigy2013 is offline New Member

Angry Test P questions Please Help ASAP

Hey guys apologize first and foremost if I am in the wrong forum. Had a couple question I was hoping to have answered. Currently running Test P at 2 EOD. I started off using my glutes do to the fact I used the same area a few years back when I did a Deca and primobolan stack with dbol tabs. Still relatively new and ignorant to the whole thing.

So here goes I am noticing pain about 12-14 hours after my pin. Usually after I wake up is when I notice significant stiffness to the muscle. By about the second day the paing is for the most part gone in my glute. Just a little sore as if I had done a workout. The pain was pretty severe so i tried rotating to my quads. I massaged placed on a heat pad and then did my pin. Massaged again then added the heat pad back to the site afterwards. Woke up the next morning barely able to walk. Glutes is by far the best site i have found so far. Is there anyway I may be able to reduce the pain? So I can actually get in a real leg workout without feeling ass if someone is shoving a hot brand onto my quads or glutes?

Second question. I start my week 3 pin today. I have only put on 5-10lbs give or take water weight with no significant changes in strength or size. On my first cycle I jumped up to 205 reasonably quick and noticed several very noticeable changes within the first week. I.E. sex drive, aggression, alertness, motivation, hunger like no other, lack of seminal fluid upon ejaculation. But with the test p i have noticed none of that. Should I give it more time to see if anything will come or should i just call it bunk?

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    Read This :

Panntastic guide and insight into PIP

Prop hurts. Especially virgin muscle. Some will avoid quads all together due to PIP. You still need to rotate sites.

Awesome thanks for the advicing on pins. Now as far as the Test P and no noticeable changes? Any ideas?

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    I have not used prop, but compared to your first cycle I would expect you to start slower this time. The dbol will give you a pretty big kick (and a bunch of water weight) starting almost immediately.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy2013 View Post
    Hey guys apologize first and foremost if I am in the wrong forum. Had a couple question I was hoping to have answered. Currently running Test P at 2 EOD. I started off using my glutes do to the fact I used the same area a few years back when I did a Deca and primobolan stack with dbol tabs. Still relatively new and ignorant to the whole thing.

So here goes I am noticing pain about 12-14 hours after my pin. Usually after I wake up is when I notice significant stiffness to the muscle. By about the second day the paing is for the most part gone in my glute. Just a little sore as if I had done a workout. The pain was pretty severe so i tried rotating to my quads. I massaged placed on a heat pad and then did my pin. Massaged again then added the heat pad back to the site afterwards. Woke up the next morning barely able to walk. Glutes is by far the best site i have found so far. Is there anyway I may be able to reduce the pain? So I can actually get in a real leg workout without feeling ass if someone is shoving a hot brand onto my quads or glutes?

Second question. I start my week 3 pin today. I have only put on 5-10lbs give or take water weight with no significant changes in strength or size. On my first cycle I jumped up to 205 reasonably quick and noticed several very noticeable changes within the first week. I.E. sex drive, aggression, alertness, motivation, hunger like no other, lack of seminal fluid upon ejaculation. But with the test p i have noticed none of that. Should I give it more time to see if anything will come or should i just call it bunk?
    Whats up dude List your stats first off ie Age, height, weight ect.

How much is 2? How many mgs of Test in each shot?
    To reduce pain... I only Pin Prop (thats has PIP) in my glutes or shoulders. Maybe my Pecs depending on how bad the PIP is. I found these the easiest areas to "work through the pain" during my workouts. You could cut the Prop with sterile Oil. I'd use a 1/1 ratio. That would take probably all the pain away.

Before you do anything, I'd do some more research. I know this is only your second post, but if you'd hung around here, or done some research on your own... you may have easily seen what the difference in your cycles have been. At least you know you're ignorant Your first cycle's 'jump" was from the dbol. That agression/alertness/motivation was most likely plecebo from knowing you're on roids. Deca and dbol will shut down your natural test production (I'm not sure if primo will or how hard it will if it does). Thats why you were shooting blanks. 5-10 lbs is pretty damn good for 2 weeks. But thats a big difference (twice as much). Is it five or 10? IDK what your goals or expectations are/were... but its obvious you need to learn/research more ASAP. It sounds like, as you said... you're ignorant. Not trying to offend ya... your words, buts it true. Steroids /your body isn't the kind of thing you wanna be ignorant with, ya dig?

6'1
    Currently 180lbs
    23YO
    I go on 200MG EOD. I say 5-10 lbs because my weight is fluctuating about 3-4 lbs. I started off weighing 173lbs. I have read quite a bit about cutting with sterile oils and have seen a general consensus that it does help. As far aw where or what type of sterile oil to get if there is a difference in them. I have read about grape seed oil helping but I dont really know how to filter it for injection, and im not quite sure if they sell filtered gpo around here.
    I notice significant changes off my first cycle as far as strength and size. I have an extremely fast metabolism so my end state is to reach my goal weight of about 200lbs cut.
    Im currently at 9% body fat. The reason I am so confused is from everything I have read through forums says that I should be noticing some changes in my body. Yet I have not noticed much. Dont get me wrong I dont expect to jump up to the size of a tank and be as strong as one too. But for the most part my strength has stayed the same with normal increases in lifts. My mass has also stayed the same my weight usually fluctuates from 170-180lbs relatively quickly thats why i am so timid in believing that this Test P is legit.

Like I said my expectations are not to high. But for the most part I really have not noticed anything in size or strength. No temp ball shrinkage etc etc.

So should I increase amount per injection? Be patient and give it more time? Call it bunk? Ill look into finding sterile oils hopefully that helps with the stiffness and pain.

Once again stats:
    Weight: 173.5( Starting) 180.4 (current)
    6'1
    3000 calories a day
    240 g of protein (about 40 g every 2-3 hours)

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    There is a lot off here but that's not what the question is:

At 200 Mgs is that 2 ml. ?

6'1
    Currently 180lbs
    23YO
    I go on 200MG EOD. I say 5-10 lbs because my weight is fluctuating about 3-4 lbs. I started off weighing 173lbs. I have read quite a bit about cutting with sterile oils and have seen a general consensus that it does help. As far aw where or what type of sterile oil to get if there is a difference in them. I have read about grape seed oil helping but I dont really know how to filter it for injection, and im not quite sure if they sell filtered gpo around here.
    I notice significant changes off my first cycle as far as strength and size. I have an extremely fast metabolism so my end state is to reach my goal weight of about 200lbs cut.
    Im currently at 9% body fat. The reason I am so confused is from everything I have read through forums says that I should be noticing some changes in my body. Yet I have not noticed much. Dont get me wrong I dont expect to jump up to the size of a tank and be as strong as one too. But for the most part my strength has stayed the same with normal increases in lifts. My mass has also stayed the same my weight usually fluctuates from 170-180lbs relatively quickly thats why i am so timid in believing that this Test P is legit.

Like I said my expectations are not to high. But for the most part I really have not noticed anything in size or strength. No temp ball shrinkage etc etc.

So should I increase amount per injection? Be patient and give it more time? Call it bunk? Ill look into finding sterile oils hopefully that helps with the stiffness and pain.

Once again stats:
    Weight: 173.5( Starting) 180.4 (current)
    6'1
    3000 calories a day
    240 g of protein (about 40 g every 2-3 hours)

Yeah sorry about that Im at work and doing this all from my phone. 2ml Eod.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy2013
    Yeah sorry about that Im at work and doing this all from my phone. 2ml Eod.
    It's to much prop for 1 area... You need to split it up, half in one place and half in another... As far is getting to feel better, time will take care of that.

Bloodwork will tell you if gear is bunk or not. Unsterile gear can cause more pain then legit gear as well.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-06-2013 at 09:17 AM.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Have a read at the stickie the young and steroids

What do you mean by off? I have tried looking though forums, but it feels like I only keep digging deeper and deeper in arguments.Its hard to sift through everything at times

No but I will see if I can find it and check it out thanks.

How would I go about getting blood work and what would i expect to find. What would let me know if it was legit.

Off:

1. Your age
    2. Your previous cycle
    3. Taking test prop instead of C or E
    4. No Ancillaries
    5. Your base weight
    6. Amount of test prop
    7. Knowledge of the compounds prior to starting

Just to name a few, but we are not here to dissect all those things..
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-06-2013 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy2013
    How would I go about getting blood work and what would i expect to find. What would let me know if it was legit.
    Your test levels would be threw the roof if its real, not if its fake.

I understand my young age and the questions that are raised as to why Im on steroids . I knew the risks I was taking at my age, well before my first pin and I honestly don't regret doing my first cycle nor do I see anything wrong with it. I had great gains in size and strength. I only lost all my size when I had to go through reconstructive surgery on my hand. My previous cycle worked amazing for me and If so I would do it again in a heartbeat. I chose Test P because I had read great things. I had heard about the pain and I still chose to go through with it. Now my knowledge is limited. I don't disagree with that whatsoever but I can almost guarantee that the first couple cycles everyone did was most like with ignorance. Is that not what all males do at this age? Regardless Im here now trying to learn. Whats done is done. Now i just need help in expanding my knowledge.Its a little harder for me to get blood test to check what im on since i go through tricare. Slightly paranoid as far as that.

Flacco is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy2013 View Post
    I understand my young age and the questions that are raised as to why Im on steroids. I knew the risks I was taking at my age, well before my first pin and I honestly don't regret doing my first cycle nor do I see anything wrong with it. I had great gains in size and strength. I only lost all my size when I had to go through reconstructive surgery on my hand. My previous cycle worked amazing for me and If so I would do it again in a heartbeat. I chose Test P because I had read great things. I had heard about the pain and I still chose to go through with it. Now my knowledge is limited. I don't disagree with that whatsoever but I can almost guarantee that the first couple cycles everyone did was most like with ignorance. Is that not what all males do at this age? Regardless Im here now trying to learn. Whats done is done. Now i just need help in expanding my knowledge.Its a little harder for me to get blood test to check what im on since i go through tricare. Slightly paranoid as far as that.
    I wasn't knockin ya. Its all advice, right? My first cycle was Deca only, at 300mg a week for 10 weeks lol. Just from what you listed... there was alot wrong with your first cycle. If you'd care to list the compounds, mgs per week, and length of cycle... we could pick it apart for you Consider the possibility that you didn't loose all your gains bc you had to have hand surgery. Did you PCT? I mentioned earlier, and again just now... that your first cycle was fcked. You're here for advice. We told you without even knowing all the specifics, that your first cycle was fcked, and now you're saying that you'd do it again in a heartbeat lol. And no, not ALL males are ignorant at your age. I sure was, and I am now in many ways. Claiming ignorance is just an excuse. I'm not flaming ya... just telling ya how I see it. 3000 Calories is not enough to grow at all/much. How many protein shakes do you drink throughout the day? Is that calculated into your 240g and 3000 cals?
    Last edited by Flacco; 07-06-2013 at 08:20 PM.

Thread Information