Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ChiveOn
  • 1 Post By colorado75

Thread: One week 'super cut' - possible?

colorado75 is offline Junior Member

One week 'super cut' - possible?

Hi Guys,

Current: 5'11 - 38 - 200 lbs - 10% bf

Question: From a diet, weightlifting, cardio, supplement, etc. perspective, what would you recommend to look your all out best within a 7 day period? I train and eat well as part of my lifestyle, but am curious to see what happens if I take a week to 'super cut' in order to look my best for a specific date. To note, I am on 160mg/week of test cyp (doc's prescription). On hand I have clen , t3, ECA, albuteral, DNP , winstrol , test prop, and a handful of other fat burners/supplements. I have considered 6 days of 400mg DNP as I want to lose another 3-5 pounds of fat for the summer as it is but fear that I will still be bloated a few days after I stop. My semi-uneducated guess here is a ton of cardio, high protein, low fat, and very very low carbs as far as diet and working out is concerned. But I really do not know if this is the best approach. Also, I realize that winstrol takes a while to really kick in but I wonder if you can get some drying out effects after a week with 100mg ED? Any thoughts and/or feedback is appreciated. Please skip the, 'you should have thought about this months ago and planned accordingly', 'You are dumb, DNP will kill you', 'You're just a NOOB asking the same question that has been asked 1000 times on here' etc. type responses constructive criticism is very appreciated though! Thanks!

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Have you ever taken dnp before? You'll probably not want to do much especially lie carb. You'll lose what you're seeking IMO but you'll feel like garbage. As far as from an AAS standpoint, no drug will really kick in and saturate your blood fast enough to make a difference that fast. Except maybe test/tren no ester.
    There's a reason bodybuilding is a long term commitment and not a short term goal
    Java Man likes this.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I haven't used DNP but I know what it is. Honestly, if you had any business messing with any of the things you listed you wouldn't be asking how to use them properly on a web forum. Really. Unless you have no regard for your own life or health - and nobody on this forum is going to help you hurt yourself.

DNP is something I would probably not put in my body even if I was a pro who paid my bills by bodybuilding. I'm even kind of reckless according to people who know me well. Still wouldn't.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    You'd probably be better off carb/sodium/water loading and depleting.

Search it..... Interesting stuff
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Have you ever taken dnp before? You'll probably not want to do much especially lie carb. You'll lose what you're seeking IMO but you'll feel like garbage. As far as from an AAS standpoint, no drug will really kick in and saturate your blood fast enough to make a difference that fast. Except maybe test/tren no ester.
    There's a reason bodybuilding is a long term commitment and not a short term goal
    I actually have tried DNP...twice...for two days each time....hated it....I am scratching that idea....I am thinking just more cardio, more protien, way less carbs, and a little clem/t3 for good luck....

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    I haven't used DNP but I know what it is. Honestly, if you had any business messing with any of the things you listed you wouldn't be asking how to use them properly on a web forum. Really. Unless you have no regard for your own life or health - and nobody on this forum is going to help you hurt yourself.

DNP is something I would probably not put in my body even if I was a pro who paid my bills by bodybuilding. I'm even kind of reckless according to people who know me well. Still wouldn't.
    I agree....woke up this morning thinking I was a moron for even considering DNP....at the end of the day....99% of people wont notice the changes anyhow as they are all too concerned with how they are being perceived! thanks for the slap in the head...needed it
    Java Man likes this.

Anytime! Lol

Glad you changed your mind on that!

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Just eat broiled fish, for a week straight... Nothing else, no carbs, no fat... Do a hour of cardio in the morning and a hour at night. You will lean out a bit... I did once when I was young. You look good a week later but then the effects of starving yourself will show in your size..

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Additionally, if you're not using any AAS I wouldn't mess with the T3. It's not muscle sparing like DNP is so its possible to lose some muscle on it. Honestly, I'm taking it now and I can't tell if I'm losing fat due to the tren , T3, or cardio.

Thread Information