ndought is offline New Member

3rd cycle..looking for advice on lean mass cycle without a lot ofwater retention/gyno

Allright friends,

First cycle when I was in the navy and had some pretty good results. First feeler was just oral winny 50mg ED for 7 weeks. Took my oil, gluco, chondrotin and everything for joints. At the time I was 23 5'10 185. Second cycle was a year later an was TrenEOD/Proviron oral ED/Win oral ED. Now the first cycle got me nice and hard and cut (had a couple abs for the first time ever). Now the second cycle actually put on som solid mass, muscle structure I had never had before and I loved it. As i started doing more deployments, not being able to work out as much everything turned sloppy. One thing I never lost, however, was the structure I put on. Well to be honest fellas i went from this awesome inshape loveable guy to junkie. I hate it and I hate my life for it. I recently just lost my fiance (Tomorrow was our one year) and lost everything else. Well I have kicked the H and am ready to get back to gettin' it in the gym and at work like I used to.
    Ok so naturally I seem to have a lot more Gynocomastia than a lot of guys my age. A doctor told me I had it at as a freshman in HS. This is why i stayed away from test and other AAS that I feared might make this worse. The tren cycle I did only improved it. I am wondering if there are more powerful substances than Tren or a better stack I can do that wont be affecting water weight or my nautral Gyno. I just order some new winny and am going to do two months of that to get me back into things. After that is up I will be ready to start a full stack. If i have to do the tren again Ok but if there are other substances that wont affect the gyno Let me know. I am ready to get back on my feet baby!Attatched is the picture I took right after my first winny only cycle. I am working on getting my tren pics. Thanks for the help guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3rd cycle..looking for advice on lean mass cycle without a lot ofwater retention/gyno-noah1.jpg  

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear about your girl... And congrats on kicking the habit! On day at a time right? I know it is hard, a close friend of mine struggled with it for years until It took his life. I have never used anything stronger then tren . But I haven't used everything out there yet.

Did you take the other stuff with a testosterone base? Also did you take a AI on other cycles?

What is your diet like?
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-06-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your girl... And congrats on kicking the habit! I know it is hard, a close friend of mine struggled with it for years until It took his life. I have never used anything stronger then tren . But I haven't used everything out there yet.

Did you take the other stuff with a testosterone base? Also did you take a AI on other cycles?

What is your diet like?
    Can't say how important ai is if u suffer from gyno naturally.

Sry for your loss also n n1 for kicking it. Lost two best mates. Never done it myself.

As for tren a nothing stronger unless stacked with gh. N a test base should always be run. But alongside an ai.

Did u not suffer libido issues after finishing these cycles? Can u post full stats? Inc age if possible. Did u do pct?. What have u tried?
    Last edited by MajorPectorial; 07-06-2013 at 05:14 PM.

jimmy726 is offline Associate Member
    Not to be a dick cause we have all had or have habits. But everything that I read starts with test which means you will have to pin. Now in your mind will this make you want to go back into old habits? How long have you been clean? If you have a good base work on it naturally until you know for sure pinning won't effect you and turn you back to the person you never want to be again

ndought is offline New Member
    Thank you all..and yes one day at a time! more like one minute or second haha.. ok so.. the second cycle (not the winny only) i got out of the AS book i downloaded anabolics 2011. It was Tren /proviron oral/winny oral. i didnt have a straight test base because i thought that was what the proviron was for. everything i read and could find told me that the poviron would do for a test in the stack without the water retention. could not get my hands on any AI but i have been looking hard for those. my site for the AS's is awesome, everything labeled, manufacturer and arrives promptly. On deployment i did get ahold of 20 boxs of nolvadex at the pharmacy but i have since ran out. So i am going to extend my search for an AI to add, and also try and find a good PCT site. During my last stacks my diet was super clean. I was eating from the galley's on base which were stocked full of veggies, grilled chicken, hardboiled eggs and a bunch of good stuff. this will be my first cycle taking care of my own diet so i have been planning that out.

I am 26/male/5'10 currently 200 lbs. So i believe for this cycle i can stick with tren/add a smaller dose of test/winny and an AI? and have a good pct set up. LIBIDO..dude i was jacked and ready to go before the cycle, during and after lol. ill see if that stays the same after this one.

Jimmy i appreciate the heads up and i def know where your coming from. the pins wont be a problem, however, i have been clean almost 6 months and i am around them daily with my parents being diabetic. nothing i am around will ever make me want to goback to using. i am good and done with that.
    once i get back to my home computer i will do better with stats, some before and after pics, etc. Thanks for the help and the good vibes friends!

Thread Information