Youngriod is offline New Member

Help trying to gain some mass and muscle !

hey I'm new to these anabolics never used them so I'm really trying to do this the healthy and smart way , I'm 18 143lbs. any advise on which anabolics I should start with and a good starting cycle ???? Please help if you have a lot of knowledge on this ?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey buddy!

With your age and weight is FOOD only thing you need.

You need to build up solid base(train hard, eat BIG) and educate yourself to be able to hold your gains after AAS use.

Youngriod is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advise , but trust me I can eat for days but with all the activities I have in my day I never seem to gain weight that's why I started to consider anabolics to see if that makes a difference in a mass and muscle ??

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    It will make no difference. If you don't eat enough to gain you won't eat enough to keep. Either eat more or stop your other 'activities'.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngriod
    Thanks for the advise , but trust me I can eat for days but with all the activities I have in my day I never seem to gain weight that's why I started to consider anabolics to see if that makes a difference in a mass and muscle ??
    Try to watch some BB post workout meal videos!!

If you think you eat a lot you will understand you don't.

Zodiac85 is offline Associate Member
    No one is going to advise you to take anything at this age. But regardless, is you were taking aas, you'd need to eat even more to keep up with the weight gain. This takes considerable practice (at least it did for me).

Doom44 is offline Member
    Seriously all you need are food. Due to my job I need to do 2-3 cardio class per day and I still able to make gain. (I'm not on cycle yet)
    Find out your TDEE . At your age if you eat right you can gain easily. AAs are not the answer

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I'm for once not going to get my pants rolled up with this kid. 18 yrs old and can't gain because he doesn't know how to gain, what and how often, also at 18 probably doesn't have a clue as to what intensity workouts really are.

OP I say this because at your age if you knew you would be gaining. Read more sticky's read more ask simple Q's about nutrition and intensity training.

NO ADVISE ON STEROIDS except to NO DO STEROIDS at age 18,19,20,21,22,23....
    You ask this is the answer. Start eating and training. ...crazy mike

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    You guys all have so much patience. Everytime I log on, I see at least three new posts of an 18-21 yr old looking to use AAS. I wish I had a video of the show the Dr.s. They showed what your growth plates look like. They explain what happens when you take supplemental testosterone . Your body shuts down natural T production, and sees it as the end of pueberty. Hence your growth plates close and you stop growing. Can you imagine being 5'8" when you could grow to 6' tall. Ladys like tall, dark and, handsome.

Thread Information