Swbv6 is offline New Member

Blood work results back, advice needed guys

Hello all, I have just received my blood work results and they are as follows:

normal testosterone level 21.9
    elevated fsh of 12.4
    lh of 11.2
    shbg was 51 with normal fbc, normal renal function normal liver function ferritin tft and prolactin

I have not had any steroids for 4 months now and very worried about my high fsh and lh levels as this is causing low sperm count. What advice can anyone give to help rectify this. I previously had normal sized testicles as they are now alot smaller and fathered a child before I ever started steroids. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks guys

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Can you post the lab ranges on those numbers please? I'm assuming that's free testosterone , not total serum?

How long were you on AAS prior to being clean for 4 mos? What compounds? Dosage?

I'll let someone with a medical background answer you but I know they'll want the answers to at least those questions.

Thanks for reply, sorry I don't have a full report I will ask for one, that was just the basic info I received from 1st appointment with endo. I'd used steroids for about 4 years sometimes with no pct, I know this is very wrong just really hopeing to being able to put myself right for fertility as we want more children. I used to have 1ml sus, 1ml prima every 5 days and 40mg dbol everyday for roughly 6 weeks

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Any pct after the most recent cycle 4 months ago?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Oh sheesh!

No pct, my endo has told me body can take up to 2 years to fully recover to normal state!!

AD
    AD is offline Knowledgeable Member
    if you didnt do pct and yet your current test is already 21, i think you've more or less recovered.

Thanks ad, I've got to do another test in 3 months to check my fsh and lh levels are dropping so hopefully everything will sort itself out.

Thread Information