tgunn is offline Junior Member

**New to the forum, next cycle advise**

First off I want to say hello to everyone.. I'm a new member to this site but I've used it to get most of my knowledge on aas/cycling in the past.

Looking for some feedback/advise on my upcoming cycle.

My stats:
    32 years old
    Lifting since I was 16
    5'9
    200lbs
    14-16% body fat
    I can post a pic of need be for a more accurate read..

Cycle experience
    1st test e 500mg week 12weeks clomid only pct
    2nd sus 500mg week 12 weeks clomid only pct
    3rd test e 500mg deca 400mg 4iu gh ed 12weeks clomid only pct
    4th test e 500mg eq 400 mg week 12 weeks 50mg dbol week 1-4 clomid only pct (horrible cycle, never again)

Took 5 years off
    Previous cycle (ended in March) I'm using the time on/time off method fitting 2 cycles into this year.
    Test p 50mg eod 1-12 tren ace 100 mg eod week 4-12
    4iu gh ed week 1-12 Hcg 250 iu 2x a week clomid/nolvadex pct

New cycle (starting in August)

Week 1-8 375 mg test e 500mg Masteron
    Week 9-14 600 mg test e 600mg Masteron
    Week 4-12 75 mcg cytomel
    .25mg arimedex eod week 1-14
    250 iu Hcg x2 week
    Week 7-12 50 mg winstrol ed

Pct
    Week 17 100 mg clomid 40mg nolvadex
    Week 18-22 50 mg clomid 20 mg nolvadex
    +daa, tribulus, macca, entire pct.

Your thoughts/advise is appreciated!
    Let me know what you would change/tweek.. Especially on the compound timing..

Goals are gaining lean quality muscle and maintaining my gains with aggressive Pct, training and diet.
    Thanks! Tgunn

Sledgehammer1 is offline Junior Member
    Masteron is usually used pre contest during the cutting/dieting phase. Its recommended for BF levels be no more than 10-12% when you begin or its pointless. Its a DHT derivative like Provirion, used to help harded up the physic. If you are over a certain BF%, you wont even notice its effects.

For the most part, it looks like you have done your homework. Previous cycles look good, PCT could have been better but I see you made that adjustment for this cycle and your previous.

I think sometimes guys overthink stacking AAS for cycles. Each steroid has its specific qualitys that we look to match up together in order to reach our goals. For your goals, gaining lean quality muscle, I would consider a test cycle. You haven't yet gone up to 750mg/wk, see how you do, then mid cycle you could bump it up to a gram. If that seems like a lot, consider that 600mg test/600mg masteron is more than a gram of gear. Making lean gains will depend on how clean your diet is and how many calories you take in.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Sledgehammer1 View Post
    Masteron is usually used pre contest during the cutting/dieting phase. Its recommended for BF levels be no more than 10-12% when you begin or its pointless. Its a DHT derivative like Provirion, used to help harded up the physic. If you are over a certain BF%, you wont even notice its effects.

For the most part, it looks like you have done your homework. Previous cycles look good, PCT could have been better but I see you made that adjustment for this cycle and your previous.

I think sometimes guys overthink stacking AAS for cycles. Each steroid has its specific qualitys that we look to match up together in order to reach our goals. For your goals, gaining lean quality muscle, I would consider a test cycle. You haven't yet gone up to 750mg/wk, see how you do, then mid cycle you could bump it up to a gram. If that seems like a lot, consider that 600mg test/600mg masteron is more than a gram of gear. Making lean gains will depend on how clean your diet is and how many calories you take in.
    This is good advice. The Masteron will not help with what you're doing at this point. I'm all for basics , up the Test E to 750mg wk ...crazy mike

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lose the ramping up and just go with a steady mg throughout Like 500 test 500 mast. But get you bodyfat down a bit before you start

Thanks for your feedback! I did plan on getting down to at least 12% before starting this one (even if that means I won't be able to start in August).
    I actually thought about running high test with the cytomel before coming up with this one.. I never tried Masteron and wanted to use it for the hardening effect and maybe shed extra bf.

I have done some Homework on this one as well as the last.. I would never run another cycle without Hcg for sure! I recovered so much faster than without; even after tren ..

Would you run my previous plan at 12%? Or I could run:

Week 1-8 750mg test e
    Week 9-12 1g test e (if higher dosage is needed)
    Week 5-12 75mcg cytomel
    250iu Hcg 2x a week

Same pct as previously
    I could save the Masteron and winny for a future cycle..

Thanks, Tgunn

I like that idea as well fit2bold.
    500mg test e 500mg Masteron e weeks 1-14
    Everything else stays the same..?

Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by tgunn View Post
    Thanks for your feedback! I did plan on getting down to at least 12% before starting this one (even if that means I won't be able to start in August).
    I actually thought about running high test with the cytomel before coming up with this one.. I never tried Masteron and wanted to use it for the hardening effect and maybe shed extra bf.

I have done some Homework on this one as well as the last.. I would never run another cycle without Hcg for sure! I recovered so much faster than without; even after tren ..

Would you run my previous plan at 12%? Or I could run:

Week 1-8 750mg test e
    Week 9-12 1g test e (if higher dosage is needed)
    Week 5-12 75mcg cytomel
    250iu Hcg 2x a week

Same pct as previously
    I could save the Masteron and winny for a future cycle..

Thanks, Tgunn
    Ur previous cycle was a good cycle. Im personally a big fan of tren for doing a lean bulk. You already have a cycle of it under your belt and waited like you should. This would give you solid lean mass while helping to harden you up, as long as BF is low of course.

The new cycle looks fine. I would defiantly aim for 750mg/wk and see how you do first. You haven't tried that dose yet. More isn't always better. What you could do though is be prepared by having enough test, to be able to bump it up mid cycle if you felt the need.

I personally would leave the Mast for a cutting cycle, you want more of a lean bulk. Just my 2cents

Thanks for the input! Yea, the tren cycle was amazing! I did start the cycle with body fat around 20% though.. The sides were very harsh until I got under 15% which didn't take long as I dieted my a** off! After about week 4 I just had the night sweats, man you can drench some sheets on that stuff!

I have enough of each product for a few cycles for sure. I may save the Masteron and add it to a future tren e, test e cutter..

So does that mean your going to go with tren /test? I took a look and noticed you did tren 100mg/EOD. I know its painful but doing ED shots will help some with the side effects. Your taking in less at one time with ED shots and your blood levels stay more steady. I have also tried doing a dose of test lower than the tren. I personally didn't find any difference myself. You might though, so its something else to consider to make it more comfortable.
    Yeah, tren is an amazing compound. Just wait till you use it in a bulk cycle. Still my favorite off season bulking AAS. (TREN/TEST/DBOL )

Nah, I think I'll take the advise and up the test dose on this one. I think I can achieve my goals with upping the test and diet.

Eod with the tren /test wasn't too bad really. It did get old around week 10 or so.. Mainly because I was shooting hgh ed too as well as Hcg twice a week so I did feel like a pin cushion! I could handle e/d though. Honestly, I think after I would like to try a tren e/test e/Masteron e cycle.. But we can cross that bridge when it comes.

I'll run this now :

Week 1-14 750mg test e (bump to a g if needed)
    Hcg 250iu 2x week throughout
    Week 4-12 75 mcg cytomel
    . 25 mg arimedex eod week 1-14

If that looks good then I'm go to go! Maybe I'll log this one..

Looks good brotha. Im using T3 now at 50mcg/day. I might bump it up if I feel like I need to. For now though, that very effective.

Enjoy.....Sledge

Awesome! Thanks man! Now I'm ready to get started! I appreciate the advice..

Thread Information