DaSpread0 is offline Junior Member

3weeks in little physical gains

was 163 now like 172.6 so weight is increasing and strength for sure but people that live with me are like i cant see a 10 pound difference but my friends i see like 1 time a week can see difference and say your getting thick and strong!!! using test prop3ml and winny 7Ml weekly will i start seeing more??

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Dude your only 20. What are your other stats?
    Ml tells us nothing except volume.

Please read

The Young and Steroids

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Unreal, number one your are too you and you are hurting yourself. I won't go there others will. # 2 you obviously don't know what you are doing. You gained a few pounds, but you are running the wrong compounds.
    Lay out what you are doing fro Day one and your plans and goals. ...crazy mike
    Give us more stats...

my goal in first place was 175-185 im 5-6 11% fat and winny with it so i can keep sprint speed and also winny gets rid of water weight so i can gain legit weight
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Unreal, number one your are too you and you are hurting yourself. I won't go there others will. # 2 you obviously don't know what you are doing. You gained a few pounds, but you are running the wrong compounds.
    Lay out what you are doing fro Day one and your plans and goals. ...crazy mike
    Give us more stats...

OP I just went back and uncovered all your posts. You don't have a clue a to what you are doing, All your Q's are for someone who has don no research or didn't heed to what he read. Your compound mix is wrong, takes 5 week to see optimum gains to begin. It's about diet, just like the answers you got with your thread, how important is diet. Your not listening and just jacking us around. After all your posts you tell us test prop 3ml...huh...wtf is that, and winni @ 7MI weekly ...huh
    get a real life little boy, really 20 yrs old asking thread after thread and how Important is food....crazy mike maybe the others will come to your look at me call,

Quote Originally Posted by DaSpread0 View Post
    my goal in first place was 175-185 im 5-6 11% fat and winny with it so i can keep sprint speed and also winny gets rid of water weight so i can gain legit weight
    Over and over on here we tell you, YOU get rid of water with your diet. Winstrol is not a diuretic and it is a low anabolic .. You are miss using it. You were told, I told you. You want a thick look , Test and workout and diets will grow you thick not Winstrol. You are too young and now after all you've been told I will got out and say you are stupid. Don't like that too bad...crazy mike

By the time you get to track you will be coming down. I told you that long ago

LMAO i know that why i eat more and take test prop(1Ml 3 days a week) and what is wrong with adding winny to it?? 1ML a day
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Over and over on here we tell you, YOU get rid of water with your diet. Winstrol is not a diuretic and it is a low anabolic .. You are miss using it. You were told, I told you. You want a thick look , Test and workout and diets will grow you thick not Winstrol. You are too young and now after all you've been told I will got out and say you are stupid. Don't like that too bad...crazy mike

By the time you get to track you will be coming down. I told you that long ago

Red Bastard is offline Member
    LMAO i know that why i eat more and take test prop(1Ml 3 days a week) and what is wrong with adding winny to it?? 1ML a day
    On top of the other ignorance, again with the ml! Don't you get it? ml's tells people nothing! All gear is dosed differently. mg kid, mg....

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    was 163 now like 172.6 so weight is increasing and strength for sure but people that live with me are like i cant see a 10 pound difference but my friends i see like 1 time a week can see difference and say your getting thick and strong!!! using test prop3ml and winny 7Ml weekly will i start seeing more??
    It must be fake because I gained at least 2-3 lbs a day starting on day one and lost at least 5% body fat.

Nothing like having a world of information at your fingertips and not knowing anything as well as wanting instant gratifications. Reminds me of the joke prayer I heard as a kid. Some must have taken it seriously.

God please give me Patience.... and I want it right now.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo
    Dude your only 20. What are your other stats?
    Ml tells us nothing except volume.

Please read

The Young and Steroids
    He ignores this every time comment his made. He thinks he knows best. I'm waiting for the follow up problem threads.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looking forward to seeing you in the Pct section.

Guys, I’m sorry if I’m jumping to a conclusion but I really think we have a troll here. Some of his threads:
    How important is diet
    Is it all about eating?
    Yea I’m taking novada (can’t spell it) he says like this is a joke
    Winni and test ½ weeks

Now this thread and the LMAO come back to me after my right sizing post. No one who is legit would come back like that and still ignore everyone about the ml description of dosing.

So I’m leaving it at, if not a troll, he’s an immature kid playing around with gear and trying to be a show off to his buddies If so he’ll come crying or just end up with mom taking him to the doctor when he can’t masturbate. Lord knows he’s not going to get some ass at his level. 
    To the other members. When we talk about aas, and AI’s and PCT I take this subject very seriously and I don’t think you can get too serious with it. This is not the lounge.
    …crazy mike

Thread Information