Thread: Looking to BULK

Slimnewbee is offline New Member

Looking to BULK

I am new if it isn't obvious by the name but I was looking for a good cycle to run with HGH.

5' 11"
    BMI 21%

Wanting to be at atleast 185 and was wondering the best cycle to do this with minimal loss after cycle and PCT

I was thinking of
    Week 1-12 Test E250 at 1.5ml twice a week
    Week 1-10 Deca 250 at 1ml twice a week
    Week 1-4 Oxy/Anadrol at 50mg a day
    Weeks 1-12 12.5 mg Exemestane/Aromasin a day
    2iu HGH a day

Any suggestions or recommendations on this would be greatly appreciated. Also a good PCT recommendation would also be appreciated.

Doom44 is offline Member
    5' 11'' with 150lbs abit too light. you should get your nutrition right before you cycle.
    BMI 21% ? it is Bf? if yes you should lower your bf below 15% before you start the cycle

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    What is your body fat %?

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-2989498640.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	138.5 KB 
ID:	141514

My body fat is 15%

Any other comments or advise?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Don't want to come off as a smart ass but you need to lift weights. Properly. And get your diet sorted out. Seriously. If your almost 6 ft tall and 150 lbs at 15% BF you are not training with weights and your not eating nearly enough of what you need to be eating and your eating way too much crap. In the diet section there's a thread called "So you want to learn how to diet?" Read that and work up a diet with macros based on your Basic Metabolic Rate and Total Daily Energy Expenditure. Post it on the forum there and you'll get a lot of smart guy's helping you out. From your stats I can see that your grossly protein deficient and eating way too much simple carbs. Is it tedious? Not as bad as you think. Can you just skip it and get some results with AAS? No, you can't. Injecting a few ml's of oil cannot magically create lean muscle mass. That stuff is made of food and food alone. Make sense? I really hope you follow this advise because it is the only way to achieve what your wanting to achieve. You also are going to need to go to the training section and work out a well thought out training split. Post your proposed training schedule in the workout section and you'll get all the help you need there too. This gets overlooked here a lot I think because without a good diet in place training won't really help you either, but it is just as necessary piece of the puzzle as diet. Your in the right place to get all you need, just not this part first. This is the third/last thing to implement. BTW, you can easily get to 185 without any AAS. Good luck...
    Last edited by The Titan99; 07-08-2013 at 02:46 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Slimnewbee
    Any other comments or advise?
    Yep, please visit our nutrition forum and learn how to create a diet to fit your goals.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

G0D
    G0D is offline Junior Member
    first cycle ?

so many steroids for a first cycle, even second or even third.. and wtf HGH ? you have not done your research HGH has to be run for many months my friend..

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Learn to eat. You are not eating enough or right. You can obtain your goal naturally.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take some time and dig into the nutrition and start getting your diet on track. That is the first thing you need to start doing. If you don't have a solid grasp on nutrition, all the cycling in the world WILL be a waste. With your stats it sounds like you would be able to attain alot naturally before having to cycle.

AlinSR is offline new member
    If you decide to do that cycle, you should be able to put on a lot of size and decrease your bodyfat immensely. I'm not saying I recommend it.

Thread Information