Thread: gearing up

frax is offline New Member

gearing up

I have been gymming on and off for the past approximate 3 years. About a year ago I got serious with it and have a pretty good routine/plan, as well as goals. My diet is in check, and I am ready for the next step.

I am 24 years old and about 190lbs.

I am starting my initial research on gearing up, and was looking for some suggestions as far as what to use and for how long. About 2.5 years ago I used H-Drol, and that was the closest thing to gearing up I have ever done in the past. I was considering something like a test/var cycle, but I wasn't 100% on it.

Anyways, does anyone have any suggestions on what I should hop on, and for how long. I understand I will need a PCT and other supps for liver and what not. My PCT could be nolvadex , but I am not 100% on that either.

Halp pls

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    I say continue your research, AAS is nothing to rush into by any means but when you feel up to it and fully committed by means of diet, lifting, etc. then consider running just cycle of test only. You could jump start it with dbol for a few weeks in the beginning. Definitely be sure to have everything up front (PCT) before starting, makes me cringe when some people on here are ending their cycle and have to PCT plans.

frax is offline New Member
    i would be getting everything together at once. the only thing i would be getting separate are the misc supps for my liver, etc. i am fully committed now actually, i just was looking for some potential tips on what i should start with. i considered just running test for my first REAL cycle, but i also have read that running a test/var cycle for the first cycle isn't awful either. i mean you find pros and cons no matter what.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    What's your height and bodyfat%?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

My first cycle was test e and dbol , Test E-12wks @ 350mg, dbol @ 25mgs-4 wks

punch in "first cycle" in search button and it will give you some ideas along with critiques....

tgunn is offline Junior Member
    I wouldn't do dbol on your first cycle man.
    When I was your age I did a 12 week test e 500mg eq and gained 30 lbs..
    I kept about 15 of that but would have kept more with proper Ai, Hcg , pct and diet.. Don't make my same mistakes. Do more research, post your diet in the nutrition forum and go from there..

If your dead set on a cycle now I'd do:

Test e 500mg ew 12 weeks
    250iu Hcg 2x a week
    . 25mg arimedex eod week 1-12

14 days after last shoot start pct
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolvadex 40/20/20/20/20/20

Just my thoughts, Tgunn

Thread Information