vatix is offline New Member

Trenbolone hex/Testosterone propionate (first serious cycle) Help!

Hello guys, i'm 20 y/o , i've been working out since i was 14 , with smaller-bigger breaks... I'm currently 177 cm, 83kg, i eat 200-300 carbohydrates / day + 220-280 grams of protein.
    (chicken breast every day, turkey, eggs, curd cheese, rice, rice cakes, sometimes potatoes, oat flakes , etc. etc.) i drink protein shake 3-4 times a day,after waking up, 40 mins before workout , post workout, and before sleeping (casein). i take glutamin, and bcaa's+No stimulators as well . I have only made a winstrol (stanozolol ) cycle once in my life which lasted for 6 weeks for a diet to a small house competition. I would like to do a serious cycle, to get clean lean gains and keep them afterwards naturally. I planned this:

8 weeks of Test propi: every 3 day
    8 weeks of Tren Hex (parabolin): 2 times / week

Pct: Hcg +clomid+nolvadex

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by vatix; 07-10-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Yes I have a thought at 20 you are too young to damage your system. Especially wanting to run tren out of the gate. I know it won't matter what I say your doing it. But suggest you wait.

if it wouldn't matter , i wouldn't have posted... i don't want +15 kg muscles or something... i am preparing for a fitness model competition, but my chest is underdeveloped, i have gotten a chest centric plan already, but i won't make it in time in natural :/ i also thought tren is a bit much to be honest, but i don't want a cycle which brings too much water.. so do you have any other suggestions? i mean some other cycle which wouldn't damage me so hard, ,and i could develop a good solid form until next year's may? a ripped 88kg would be nice. i'm half ripped 83 atm

btw if i would have done this cycle i would have used parabolin (alpha pharma, 75mg) this is a hexa tren , so about 50mg would get used only.. and from propi 100mg every 3 day.. thought this wasn't so hardcore

Do you know what your endocrine system is? HPTA? Your system doesn't stop developing until around the age of 25 yrs old. If you shut it down now you are asking for trouble later. If you don't know about these research them.

Nutrition section and training section can get you on tract for your goal. I promise.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Take a step back your 20 and have enough natty test

Time won't wait for the comp neither will your ability to have kids in the future!!

That's me done!!

and what about aas s which are not androgenic and doesn't require pcts like stanozolol and primo?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Tren can scare steroid veterans sometimes. Bad idea, especially at your age..

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    OP, no reason for me to get on you. An honest answer is what they are saying. They , with good integrity will not give you bad advice. Any advice telling you what would be better for you goal would be irresponsible, so we don't. .
    I must tell you nicely you seem to show you did some reading, but I'm sorry not enough. WE can't teach you about ALL. But OP your Questions show that you do not have an understanding of the process of aas and or the different compound. Winstrol is a low anabolic . Tren does not do what your thinking and expressing that you are aware of.

I say, DO NOT DO another cycle. If you get with these people on nutrition with all your stats and train accordingly to you type of show you will get there fast because of you natural test level now. Now I am trying to help and I'll leave you to the nutrition gurus. ..crazy mike

Flacco is offline Member
    Just lettin ya know dude... I started at 18. At around 26 (I'm about to be 28) Coming off a cycle, I just didn't rebound well. I did a proper pct, but physically I was just drained. I finished the PCT and hopped right back on the gear. Felt too tired without it. I really should see a doctor. I'm probably gonna be on TRT for the rest of my life. With or without a doc. I can't even think about excersizing without some form of Test in my body. My dick won't get that hard if I'm not dosing test regularly. You start shooting blanks. I'm bald. Thats genetic, and I don't give a fck, but still... It'd be nice to have the option to have hair if I wanted it. My point is... you're playing with fire starting this young when your body doesn't need it. Don't be like me and other guys that start young and fck themselves up.

Blog Entries
    besides the fact that you are too young I just thought I mention that your doseing protocol of every 3 days is off...fyi prop needs to be injected ed or eod to be effective...don't even think about tren ....good luck if you do this....

I think i will be staying natural for at least 4 more years ... thanks for the help guys ^^

Quote Originally Posted by vatix View Post
    I think i will be staying natural for at least 4 more years ... thanks for the help guys ^^
    Nice choice.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by vatix View Post
    I really hope you do that. You can do this naturally , getting a foundation and some mass that will stay with you. You just don't see immediate bloating of your muscle which is what it is. That's what you loose. Good luck stay with us and give us updates on how you're doin. K ...crazy mike

will do that instead of spending money on roids i think i will just try out some natural testo boosters, NO boosters, and stuff like that.. i guess i still can bring a lot out of my natural testo level...

Thread Information