Kruk is offline New Member

Greetings, first cycle questions

Greetings, looking for some advice on my first cycle that I have already started. I am 52 years old, 175 pounds, 8% body fat, been lifting seriously for about 5 years now, diet is very clean! I decided to try a cycle to get myself over a hump in my training an put on a little size, not blow up like a balloon. A friend suggested a 10 week cycle of 200 mg test E and 250 mg of Equipose in one pin every 5 days for 10 weeks. I am now feeling I jumped into this too fast without doing enough research and relying on his word a little too much, I am already 3 pins into this cycle and have many questions?? I guess my first question is what else should I be taking along with the pins (AI)and what should I take when I'm done(PCT). I am doing as much reading on this site as my free time can allow so I figured I would reach out to you all to point me in the responsible direction. One more thing, on my last pin I stepped up the EQ to 400 mg and kept the test E at 200 mg, read that in a few threads. Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Drop the eq. Test only first cycle
    E is every 3.5 days.
    Armidex @ .25 eod
    Hcg 250 mg x2 a week
    Clomid and novla PCT.

Research the pct and come back with dosage.

Thanks for your reply Cape, why do you suggest to drop the EQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruk View Post
    Thanks for your reply Cape, why do you suggest to drop the EQ.
    It's worthless. And this is your first cycle. If you start to experience sides you don't know which compound is doing it because you have no experience. Make sense. ?

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    It's worthless. And this is your first cycle. If you start to experience sides you don't know which compound is doing it because you have no experience. Make sense. ?
    Makes a lot of sense but I already have 800 mgs in my system of EQ and I've read it takes 3-4 weeks for EQ to kick in so I don't think I would be able to tell which it is coming from test or EQ, isn't it too late to stop the EQ? Thanks Cape

How long does it take to start feeling the effects of the Test E at 250 mgs every 5 days? By the way Cape are they your Quads!! Very nice!
    Last edited by Kruk; 07-10-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I would run the test E every 3.5 days @250 Mgs. Total 500 Mgs. A week... That is standard first cycle. And will reap big rewards if your diet is right.

No it's not too late to drop eq.

Thread Information