Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Back In Black
  • 1 Post By 5x10

Thread: Cycle for 39 year old

Arnoldtobe is offline Junior Member

Cycle for 39 year old

What is a good cycle for a 39 year old that wont make me huge but well defined and help with energy? Also I had elbow surgery last year for arthritis. Will anything affect this in a negative way? Thank you for any useful information.

Jon1000 is offline New Member
    500mg of test e and good diet.

Why test e over Sus?

probuild42 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldtobe View Post
    Why test e over Sus?
    Type Sustanon in the search above and then research test e! My understanding is sust is a blend and not as stable as Test E. Sust is a blend of 4 diff tests each of which breakdown at diff rates in the blood. Where as Test E a long ester=more stable blood levels. I have also read Sus cause's more pip and sus flu. I have know personally expercience with sus, but from everything I read and the advice I have gotten is first cycle should be Test E or C 400 to 500mg per week only with AI and PCT!!

There are a lot of threads and stickies about first cycle advice. IMO post your first cycle ideas and the pros here will give you great advise!! Good luck!!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    What is a good cycle for a 39 year old that wont make me huge but well defined and help with energy? Also I had elbow surgery last year for arthritis. Will anything affect this in a negative way? Thank you for any useful information.
    We usually like you to do the research and propose a cycle.
    Use the search function and also read the educational threads.
    More to than just shooting some sust or test.
    Pct, AI, hcg do you have plans for this as well?

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Why would you NOT want to be huge? Who doesn't want to be huge lol?

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    First cycle should be some form of testosterone and testosterone only. Have hcg , an ai, and PCT on hand.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    Bro at 39 you might be able to get TRT from a doctor and be monitored by a doctor. From what I hear from you this is what you need

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack
    Bro at 39 you might be able to get TRT from a doctor and be monitored by a doctor. From what I hear from you this is what you need
    How on earth do you make that assumption? What symptoms has he given that lead you to it?
    Honkey_Kong and Arnoldtobe like this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Ok look this is my first post to thread. So let me be more clear. I am in great shape for 39. I have done multiple cycles in past. Sust, tren , dbol , anavar ... I had elbow surgery last year and have gotten back in good shape with store supplements. I have never had professional advice so this is why I joined the forum, older=smarter. Gotta take care of my body and not just experiment foolishly anymore. My thought was for my cycle, Sus, tren, anavar. Not sure on doses and need info on pct, ai. Hope this is more clear. Thanks for any help.

Ok so still says do the research on pct, AI and hcg .
    You should know what all this is and how and why your taking it.
    We're not here to give you a list of what to take regardless of prior use.
    So here is the opportunity to use the site and develope a proper cycle that fits your goals. It will require some work on your part.
    Best of luck
    Fit

If you have done multiple cycles of the compounds you are asking about now, what doses did you use then?

See ya soon
    Last edited by Arnoldtobe; 08-07-2013 at 11:54 AM.

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Ml is a measure of volume and tells us nothing about how much of the steroid you are taking. You sound very ignorant speaking in ml

Ok, fit2bOld, thanks for at least being positive in your posts. Gonna research more and hopefully more positive comments come.
    Last edited by Arnoldtobe; 08-07-2013 at 11:55 AM.

Ok, fit2bOld, thanks for at least being positive in your posts. Gonna research more and hopefully more positive comments come.
    Don't take anything said negatively. Consider that this place is visited routinely by teenagers and idiots asking for advise on powerful hormones, only to ignore sound advise.

Even in your case one would question if you truly had ANY cycle experience based on your lack of knowledge and beginner type questions. Its never personal so don't take any advise as such

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by OnTheSauce View Post
    Ml is a measure of volume and tells us nothing about how much of the steroid you are taking. You sound very ignorant speaking in ml
    This was a real statement with fact as what you say doesn't make sense and then you come back saying what you've done. You're the one who doesn't know and should listen to all the criticism good bad or indifferent. PLEASE ? is that better.

Fit2b gave you the same advise as everyone. It is our learned experience on here to get to the bottom of things as quick as possible. Many people come on here and ask, then tell us they are experienced only to speak foolishly like this is the way I've always have done it when they don't know what they are talking about, hence the arguing starts. So we speak bluntly to get to the point. ( I do)
    Taking mL's tells nothing. If your gear is 400mg per mL or 100 mg per mL is a big difference.
    Anyway it is apparent that you don't know much of what you have done and what you want to do so WE ALL SAY...do more research. Get to know what, why, and how and then you will be able to come up with a cycle plan that fits your needs and lay it out for the experienced to critique without trying to spoon feed you and ask all the pertinent Q's needed to advise. Now get real and do some reading. Good luck. ...crazy mike

Like I said its an opportunity to learn and use the knowledge to accel. Balls in your court. Look forward to what you come up with. Take your time. I'm an over 50 guy here plenty of time to figure it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    Like I said its an opportunity to learn and use the knowledge to accel. Balls in your court. Look forward to what you come up with. Take your time. I'm an over 50 guy here plenty of time to figure it all out.
    Ha, haha ! You old man you ! I just thought that was funny. Your name is also great I think fit2bOld. Stay cool man. ...crazy mike

Hey guys thanks for the positive feedback. That's why I joined forum, to be more educated about topic. Thought for a second might just get harassed for my misunderstanding. When I was younger didn't care what I did to my body. I was just told take so many of these a day and take so many ml of this... Done a lot more research on the web and realized to do this safely, I gotta change. So my last dumb question is, I am staring at a bottle of tren and is tren 200. Does that mean it is 200mg per ml? Might sound like a real beginner question but I have never been told different. Gonna do my research and u guys will hear back from me. Thanks again

Since your goal isn't to add a lot of size. Put the tren down. Test and maybe your Var will be sufficient.

How bout full stats and experience???

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Since your goal isn't to add a lot of size. Put the tren down. Test and maybe your Var will be sufficient.

How bout full stats and experience???
    Yep, yep ^^^. Also if you haven't done a cycle in a long time put the Tren down. Oh and what Tren is it Tren A or E and it is probably 200mg per mL . My source now carries 100mg 200 mg per mL in acetate. He also has 250 mg/mL Enanthate . See it's difficult to follow you. Your bottle will tell you Acetate or Enanthate and it will say 100mg/mL or something. Just read the bottle.

As was asked to go further give full stats and proposed cycle. If you can't put all that together then I say HOLD OFF on everything except diet and workout plan. ...crazy mike

All bottle says is tren e 200

Got what I need to know to get my stuff together. Thanks

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    Joint issues, deca
    400 test, 200 deca
    Run test 3 weeks longer than deca, stop at week 10 with deca, week 13 with test
    Run hcg until pct
    Arnoldtobe likes this.

Thread Information