• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 2 Post By BBrian
  • 1 Post By hughjarms
  • 1 Post By BIGTIMEPUSH

Thread: First Anavar cycle-23 year old woman-HELP

MissX is offline New Member

Cool First Anavar cycle-23 year old woman-HELP

Hello all-

I am very new to all of this, so I need some expert advice. I have done so much research but keep reading different things.

I am a 23 year old woman, 5'3 and naturally muscular. I just got some liquid Anavar but I am hesitant to take it. I am getting married in 2 months, so my goal is to shred my excess fat that is not budging with consistent cardio, and cut up. I am trying to get noticeable muscle tone, but I want to stay lean. (I want to look like those women that are skinny but super cut) I do not want to bulk up, so I am only going to do body weight exercises. My question is, being naturally muscular already, will I bulk? What should my diet be to stay the leanest? Should I take 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the afternoon?

Please no smart remarks-I have done a lot of research. I am not a body builder, I am petite and simply trying to get a boost for my big day

ANY advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I'd be a little hesitant about liquid Var or UGL Var due to the low dose required for women and how much getting an over dosage could be problematic. If a guy is supposed to take 75mg and gets 90 or 100 no big deal but a female getting 15 instead of 5 or 10 could be a big deal.

Hopefully some women will chime in on some reputable brands. Good luck to you

nafnlaus is offline Banned
    so you are aware of the possible masculinising effect? clitorial enlargement, hair growth, deepening of the voice and so on...

also, anavar has never been manufactured as liquid

peptides would probably serve you better, avoid androgenic substances

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Really this is just BS & not advice

Well, some of the info I sort of agree with. Actually the only part, is that the Var you have is UGL which I personally do not trust.

That though is up to you. My wife will be starting her first cycle here shortly. So, I tried my best to get as close to pharma grade as possible.

Yet again, up to u.

If you run Var,

1. You want to be in optimal shape(or as close as possible) for maximum results

2. Start on a low dose of 10mg per day, you can ramp it to 15mg a day or 20 if you are not experiencing any side effects.

3. The total cycle duration should not run over 60 days

That's about it really. But, what you need to remember is that Anavar will not directly burn far. It, like other steroids it helps build muscle.

If you need n e thing else, post away.
    Red Bastard likes this.

twitz is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    Hello all-

I[B] am very new to all of this[/B], so I need some expert advice. I have done so much research but keep reading different things.

My advice would be to get a good training program/diet and go hard with that. Since you are very new to this, you WILL see nice results from a proper training program/diet.

Congrats on the wedding

408gt91 is offline Associate Member
    My girl just ran var for a year at 20mg with no issues. But shes also 5' tall and 139 of solid bodybuilder. I agree w Samson 10mg per day, ramp it to 15mg a day or 20 if you are not experiencing any side effects. And chances of your junk changing are low off var.lol
    Last edited by 408gt91; 07-12-2013 at 12:26 PM.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissX View Post
    Hello all-

I am very new to all of this, so I need some expert advice. I have done so much research but keep reading different things.

I am a 23 year old woman, 5'3 and naturally muscular. I just got some liquid Anavar but I am hesitant to take it. I am getting married in 2 months, so my goal is to shred my excess fat that is not budging with consistent cardio, and cut up. I am trying to get noticeable muscle tone, but I want to stay lean. (I want to look like those women that are skinny but super cut) I do not want to bulk up, so I am only going to do body weight exercises. My question is, being naturally muscular already, will I bulk? What should my diet be to stay the leanest? Should I take 2.5mg in the morning and 2.5mg in the afternoon?

Please no smart remarks-I have done a lot of research. I am not a body builder, I am petite and simply trying to get a boost for my big day

So you have 2 months. In 2 months you can very easily lower your body fat with a solid training and diet plan if your struggling to get rid of that last bit of fat then something is up with your current diet. (Also consistent cardio won't really help) Im not a pro when it comes to Enhancements (That's why I'm here) but I do know from experience and my job as a PT/Prep Coach you can get your desired physique without using anavar. Hope this helps and congrats!
    Last edited by Muscleduke; 07-12-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by twitz

My advice would be to get a good training program/diet and go hard with that. Since you are very new to this, you WILL see nice results from a proper training program/diet.

Congrats on the wedding
    This! ^^^^

Pay for a coach or someone who can get you into the shape you want.

I'm not against women taking anavar ..... My sis is currently taking it while training for a big show..... However - you really need to understand it. I would NOT recommend doing it for a first time to get ready for ur wedding. Even 10mg/day can cause you to break out. Then when u come off you may break out worse..... You don't want that on your wedding day.

Get yourself a good trainer and work hard.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nafnlaus View Post
    so you are aware of the possible masculinising effect? clitorial enlargement, hair growth, deepening of the voice and so on...

also, anavar has never been manufactured as liquid

peptides would probably serve you better, avoid androgenic substances
    1. Anavar is probably the AAS least likely to cause masculine effects in women when using the recommended dosage (5-15mg per day).
    2. Anavar absolutely is available in liquid form.
    3. What peptides would you recommend and why?
    408gt91 and yosimitesam like this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard

This! ^^^^

Pay for a coach or someone who can get you into the shape you want.

I'm not against women taking anavar ..... My sis is currently taking it while training for a big show..... However - you really need to understand it. I would NOT recommend doing it for a first time to get ready for ur wedding. Even 10mg/day can cause you to break out. Then when u come off you may break out worse..... You don't want that on your wedding day.

Get yourself a good trainer and work hard.
    I do agree with this 4 sure

For a female juice is not very necessary. You really can do a lot with a very good workout regimen & a solid diet.

Either way will work

hughjarms is offline New Member
    Since you are getting married soon, be wary. Anavar WILL make you more horny.
    MissX likes this.

BIGTIMEPUSH is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hughjarms View Post
    Since you are getting married soon, be wary. Anavar WILL make you more horny.
    Wary, why wary? lol
    408gt91 likes this.

Thread Information