Thread: Hcg help

Connectorhector is offline Junior Member

Hcg help

So I didnt even get one shot of hcg and my vial broke. I couldn't get any more until today(six weeks after my start of test e). The problem is it came with no bac water and I have ordered it from arr just don't know when it's going to be here. I would imagine by the time I get it I will be on week 8 of test e. should I start hcg for the last four weeks? Is it worth it?or should I just blast 100 mcg of triptorelin(which I have)a couple weeks after last pin? Or both? Any help would be great. Of course I had to f&)@ this up. Guess I shoulda had backup water and hcg but I'm here now. Any suggestions would be great

dominicanbjj is offline Junior Member
    hey man.....
    1- it is reccomended to use HCG the las 4 weeks of cycle(not for pct).
    2- id say its needed and recomended.
    3- use HCG, find a thread that will explain how to mix this with the water and keep HCG always in the fridge. use 500iu 2x per week or 1000iu once a week.

luck.

Thanks but just last four weeks not for pct I know but I have the triptorelin too. Will four weeks hcg be good without trip

dominicanbjj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Connectorhector View Post
    Thanks but just last four weeks not for pct I know but I have the triptorelin too. Will four weeks hcg be good without trip
    personaly ive only heard about HCG alone...never with trip or anything while on cycle.

Ok one or the other thx

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    There are definitely more than one effective ways to administer HCG . Split up a 5000iu bottle into eight even injections, and take it twice a week for four weeks. I believe it will get the job done, you'll simply be kick-starting your gonads rather than preventing them from atrophy in the first place.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hcg can be used the whole cycle or at the end I personally like it and used to use it the whole cycle. I recommend you start ASAP as recommended above 250 x2/week, use all the way up to the day you start PCT and on that last day do 1000ius.

Thx for the info. Sounds good. I will start as soon as bac water gets here. Hopefully soon just ordered today from arr

Thread Information