Shacker1921 is offline New Member

Starting first cycle, would love some words of wisdom!

Ok so A quick run down here. I am 23 years old , 6'1 and roughly 190 pounds and I have been working out for over 2 years now. When I started out I was a skinny 170 pound ectomorph but with lots of hard work and eating I have gotten myself to roughly 190. I feel I have hit my peak though.

I currently am getting ready to start a cycle of "XxX' test 400 and would just like any words of wisdom. I have friends who have done it as well as have done a bit of research but still feel there is much more too know. What else should I take during? and after to keep results? things of that nature.

PS if all youre going to say is " you're too young" you can save it im going to do it anyways, at least give me some advice and look out for a guy.

another PS I am also currently on accutane.....soo.....

Thanks everyone!!!

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Everything you need to know is here and you can find it...if your old enough

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    I'm not trying to be rude, but your 23 and only been lifting for 2 years. You haven't hit your peak. Do some research on this forum and you will find everything you need if your dead set on running a cycle.

Shacker1921 is offline New Member
    i have done alot of reading and have learn alot already, but I just feel like I need someone to "dumby" it down for me a little and break it down to basics..there is soo much

MakeEveryRepCount is offline Junior Member
    I'd start taking notes then bud. There is a ton of information but that's because everyone has different goals, opinions, and experiences. Ultimately you have to make the decision for yourself. All of the information is available on this site and I don't think anyone is going to spend the time to write out your cycle for you or rewrite what's already been written. Test (what kind), hcg , ai, pct, nutrition, and workout regimen are good places to start. Plus reading for yourself rather than having the cliff notes will make you much more educated on what you're doing to your body before you start.

toilet is offline Banned
    test 400 is painful to inject according to what i just searched. stick to test e first cycle maybe

Thread Information