Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bdos

Thread: 1st CYCLE!! SEEKING RESPECTABLE ADVICE!!!!

gus9 is offline New Member

1st CYCLE!! SEEKING RESPECTABLE ADVICE!!!!

Hello,

I am a 23 year old male, 5,8" 160lbs, and am interested in starting my first cycle. I am athletic and train about 4-5 times a week ( 3-4 days/ weight room 1 day athletic conditioning). I have been training for about 2 years on and off.
    My diet is fair, but will need serious structure once i begin the cycle.

I have done moderate research and have come to the conclusion of either running,

Test E and Masteron , or Test E and primo depot, or Test E and winy.

My goal is to be 185lbs 6-8% BF. I dont want to put on too much size too quickly either. That being said, i am not restricting myself to one cycle (ideally two cycles). The ultimate scenario would be 185lbs 6-8% BF by Summer 2014.

My suggestions are not set in stone since i am not nearly knowledgable enough on the matter, so anything would really help. Also i would like to have the ability to keep the gains once off, so avoiding water retention would be nice.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You should get your nutrition dialed in before you cycle not after. With your stats you still have plenty if room to grow natty. I suggest you hit the nutrition forum and post up your meal plan. After your meal plan and training are on spot you could consider a test only cycle

bdos is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You should get your nutrition dialed in before you cycle not after. With your stats you still have plenty if room to grow natty. I suggest you hit the nutrition forum and post up your meal plan. After your meal plan and training are on spot you could consider a test only cycle
    Thats not the answer he wanted lol
    gus9 likes this.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    He called me a clown and then edited it. He doesn't want help, he just wants to hear what he thinks is right! I was respectful and he called me a clown! Haha I'm the clown... Lol also he said I had no brain!!! I was trying to help him not mess up his life...

I'm out!

Say my nutrition is perfect, what cycle would you say is best ?

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gus9 View Post
    Say my nutrition is perfect, what cycle would you say is best ?
    With nutrition and training spot on. Test only 10-12 weeks. Either Aromasin or adex during the cycle and hcg during the cycle as well. Then you need to plan a good pct.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At a 160 lbs you need to eat more and train hard. You are light for your height.

drake4243 is offline Member
    You need a proper diet my friend I am the same height about 11%bf and outweigh you by 70 pounds right now. If your diet is not flawless not only will you be sad about how little you gain you will then be crushed when you lose all of it since you don’t know how to eat. It’s not magic.

With nutrition and training spot on. Test only 10-12 weeks. Either Aromasin or adex during the cycle and hcg during the cycle as well. Then you need to plan a good pct.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000019.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	141649

What do you think of this cycle ?

Is it bad to mix all different types of test? Or will it be beneficial to do a month of pink then a month of orange then a month of blue. 8 weeks in start taking arimidex .

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stop starting new threads looking for a different answer.
    Get your head out of your ass kid

Thread Information