303_stripper is offline New Member

New cycle advice would be awesome

hey whats up everyone, i was just wondering if i could get some input on the cycle im thinking about doing. First off im 21, 5'8 and a solid 180 lbs, about 13%bf. with a mesomorph body type (if that matters). I wrestled all my life, have lifted consistently for about 6 years, and grew up on what most would consider a farm bucking and bailing hay, doing farms work, etc. My diet is pretty spot on and i can post it in the nutrition section for comments on it too, if you think i should. my metabolism loves me and i can pretty much eat whatever i want but i find it easier to keep track of everything and make sure i hit my macros with a diet. But back to the cycle im planning..

week 1-12: test e at 200mg 2x a week, pinning monday at 9pm and friday at 9am
    week 1-11: eq at 200mg 2x a week, pinning same as above
    Liquidex .25mg E3D as needed tell PCT, obviously more if i start to notice sides
    week 14-17: PCT...

as for my PCT im not sure if i should do clomid or nolva or a combo of the both(including dosages) because this isn't a terribly strong cycle, and i cant seem to find a consistant answer on it. then i have a buddy who has used OTC PCT numerous times and never had any issues with it, but i cant see that route leading anywhere good.

thanks guys

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Seems like you have adequate experience and your stats are in line with someone who could cycle but not knowing what to do for PCT is a no no and your doses per week for test won't really do anything for you i'm petty sure. Maybe a vet can correct me if i'm wrong.

Also you are to young (i'm 20 btw), 25 is the age we recommend here due to the damaging effects gear can have on youth. Take a couple years to research, get some more knowledge and become an expert. By the time your 25 you could easily get to 210 naturally and then steroids would put you at a place most people will never be at as far as muscularity

Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93 View Post
    Seems like you have adequate experience and your stats are in line with someone who could cycle but not knowing what to do for PCT is a no no and your doses per week for test won't really do anything for you i'm petty sure. Maybe a vet can correct me if i'm wrong.

Also you are to young (i'm 20 btw), 25 is the age we recommend here due to the damaging effects gear can have on youth. Take a couple years to research, get some more knowledge and become an expert. By the time your 25 you could easily get to 210 naturally and then steroids would put you at a place most people will never be at as far as muscularity
    Sry mate. But gotta parrot. Not gunna go on or flame as personally I think its bad manners. Take a good long look through all the stickies Inc "the young and steroids ". I can't help u simply for ethical reasons. I'm sure you've worked hard fora good solid base.

But please. Read up some more. Get ppl to look over your nutrition and routines n maybe post pics. You might be able to squeeze a lot more from your body than you realize. U got good natty test lvls right now. Be a shame to destroy it.

303_stripper is offline New Member
    the part about not knowing about the PCT is one of the reasons im on here. and trust me bro ive done my research, but of course theres always room for more. i would also completely agree with being able to get that big naturally but the crazy dieting i used to do for wrestling kinda screwed me in the long run for growth along with genetics. but yes i know im a little young but im already the biggest person in my family and feel like i have plateaued. also for the record ive read all the stickeys on the effects it has on youth. your input is solid and appreciated tho man.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    If you're hell bent at least get rid of the EQ. That's half the dose you're gonna get anything out of, probably not run Long to get max effects, and a shitty compound overall. Test is best only as a first cycle. That being said, no, I would not condone usage at your age. But everyone has thier reasons. Hope that helped at all

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Cycling under 25 is not recommended... With that being said test e or c 500 per week, is the standard first cycle and should yield great results, if you add other compounds at first it can complicate things greatly, and won't do anything more for you so do test only first, and then add other compounds in later cycles. You always need an AI with test and proper pct... There are stickies and a section on the site for pct... Remember though you are to young to safely cycle yet. Diet is king and will yield the greatest results!

Good luck!

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Well Arnold won the Olympia at 19...U say ur 21 so u can buy beer and Die for ur Country...I say ur old enough...Why in the hell are people saying eq sucks!
    Run the Test on Mon and Thur with the Eq...If u have enough to run the Test at 500mg ew and the eq at 600mg ew that would be good...If u don't than for a 1st cycle u will do just fine...Eat big and drink ur protein shakes 3-4 per day...U will grow just fine

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Arnold did not win the Olympia at 19. Maybe the Universe but not the Olympia.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Oh god ok universe...Finally a mod in this forum to clean shit up...Thks bud

Sorry he won mr Europe at 19...than Universe at 20....Thanks for the correction

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Arnold did not win the Olympia at 19. Maybe the Universe but not the Olympia.
    He won like teen nationals or something like that, maybe Mr teen universe lol definitely not the olympia.

So tired of people coming on here with ridiculous info.
    Last edited by Armykid93; 07-14-2013 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 303_stripper View Post
    the part about not knowing about the PCT is one of the reasons im on here. and trust me bro ive done my research, but of course theres always room for more. i would also completely agree with being able to get that big naturally but the crazy dieting i used to do for wrestling kinda screwed me in the long run for growth along with genetics. but yes i know im a little young but im already the biggest person in my family and feel like i have plateaued. also for the record ive read all the stickeys on the effects it has on youth. your input is solid and appreciated tho man.
    Totally not trying to make you feel like you haven't done your research, you just need a bit more. The doses your suggesting wouldn't be proper even if you were old enough.

Also you have probably hit a plateau because your training or diet needs some adjusting. Nothing you did, diet or otherwise, in wrestling is gonna make it so you can't make gains anymore naturally.

Thread Information