Rpm669 is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Advice

Hey everyone, I've been following this site for about 2 years now and learned a lot. I'm just wondering how my third cycle is looking. Advice would be great. I've got 2 cycles under my belt. First was when I was 29, did a test e cycle at 250mg per week, great results. Second cycle was test e at 400 mg per week, again great results. I ran arimidex at .25 eod, no hcg . PCT was nolva and clomid. Here's my proposed third cycle: My second cycle ended July of last year.

Weeks 1-14, test e 500 mg week, pinning mon and thurs
    Weeks 1-4, test prop 75 mg eod to jumpstart cycle
    Weeks 10-14, anavar 50-75 mg ed?
    Weeks 1-14, arimidex .25 eod or .50 depending on sides
    Weeks 15- 16, off
    Weeks 17-20 PCT, Nolva and Clomid

I'm wondering if I will see any sides with adding the prop and anavar or if I should just stick to a test e cycle like before. Only sides I had was a little water retention and some very minor acne on my lower back.

Stats: 31, 5' 9" 168, 8% bodyfat, just got it tested. Diet needs a little bit of cleaning up but I get around 3500- 4000 calories per day. Been lifting for about 8 years and hard for about 4. Thanks A lot!

drake4243 is offline Member
    Feel free to try for yourself however I have front loaded weeks 1-4 and back loaded weeks 12-14 many times. I never front load anymore for me and I know many others just as well never find it worth it. It has never really helped me much. However every cycle I back load for my last 2 weeks and this has really showed great success as I am in the prime part of my cycle and able to extend it for 2 weeks without having to push my PCT back. I recommended finishing with it instead of starting. Also I run it at 150mg eod. Now I can easily handle a lot of test with no real risk of sides but everyone is different though I would not run it less than 100mg eod no matter who I was. Its not really worth it. If you want to kick start it then kick start it, don’t under dose it, You will just waste your cash. So take that’s for what it’s worth. Also for the var not my area of expertise good luck though. Are you trying to put on any weight my body fat is just a little higher than yours and I am the same height but out weight by 30ish pounds Try to really keep your diet in check it is more than worth it. Have fun.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I would go with test e, if worked before then it will work again, and it's much less complicated. Good Luck!

Yeh. By the sounds of it u could easily squeeze at least 2x cycles of test e again. B4 actually needing any other compounds. That's good man.

Thread Information