Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Bonaparte

Thread: Will cycle show up on Accutane blood test

Shacker1921 is offline New Member

Will cycle show up on Accutane blood test

So i am currently on my 3rd month of accutane at 40 mg a day and have just started a cycle of Test400. Every 4 weeks I have to get a blood test before my doctor prescribes me my next months worth of tane.

My question is will the juice affect my blood tests to a point where he would stop prescribing my accutane? and if so what are something I can do for better blood test results? I've read about liv52 and such but does it help and whats the best?

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It might.
    Why don't you just hold off on the steroids until your accutane treatment is done?

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    The doc won't get a report stating what compounds are in your body, he'll just see fluctuations in testosterone and estradiol, among other things. Accutane affects estrogen (or acts like it, rather), so there could be a possibility that he would be distracted by large increases in estradiol from your cycling with test.

Shacker1921 is offline New Member
    I dont really want to have to wait another 3 or 4 months to start the cycle. There is nothing I could take to control the these fluctuations?? I was really looking forward to this but dont know how I could explain it to the doc and dont want to take a chance in him stopping my prescription.....What you guy think?

I am pretty lean and have good definition but I want to put on some size relatively quick. In all honesty, Im sure ill get some laughs but I want to look bigger ( not necessarily huge) for the next time I see the girl I recently screwed things up with ha....Any other supp's I could try for good size??? I already eat like a beast and train hard and heavy

bob87 is offline Member
    Y don't you just buy accutane online and avoid the doc all together

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If your skin was bad enough without steroids that your doc put you on accutane, what do you think it will look like on testosterone ?
    Think this chick is going to be more impressed by a semi-bloated, acne covered physique than your current one? Probably not.
    clarky. likes this.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shacker1921 View Post
    I dont really want to have to wait another 3 or 4 months to start the cycle. There is nothing I could take to control the these fluctuations?? I was really looking forward to this but dont know how I could explain it to the doc and dont want to take a chance in him stopping my prescription.....What you guy think?

I am pretty lean and have good definition but I want to put on some size relatively quick. In all honesty, Im sure ill get some laughs but I want to look bigger ( not necessarily huge) for the next time I see the girl I recently screwed things up with ha....Any other supp's I could try for good size??? I already eat like a beast and train hard and heavy
    Yes, that's what Aromatase Inhibitors are for (Arimidex , Aromasin , Letrozole ). If you take .25 - .50 mg of Arimidex every other day, you could be fine. But I have to agree with bob, Accutane is incredibly cheap online. Bonaparte makes a good point too, but you've already started the cycle.

Thread Information