QualityControl is offline New Member

First cycle aadvice

Hi all I had another post but am not sure where it is. I dont use forums very often. But to my point. I am 24 5' 11" about 220 lbs with about 12-15% bf (I think im in that range) and have been lifting weights for about 5 years now and gains are very very hard earned nowadays and my goal is really to break through this plateau and put on maybe 10 lbs of quality muscle and would like some strenght increases as well. I have done a prohormone cycle of halodrol before and looked into steroids pretty much ever since I started lifting but I guess I was always too nervous about side effects and being too young. Well im here now very knowledgable (I hope) with cell biology as I am a student studying biology. After some extensive research I find that test e or sust with deca is a good starter cycle. So I just want to ask about dosing. Because I want to avoid estrogen sides as much as possible would doing these compounds at the minimum dosage be effective or is does it make more sense to just do a higher dose because the sides will happen regardless? Sorry for such a long post. Im just trying to figure this all out. I havent stopped reading for days.lol

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Go post your diet in the nutrition section, once you get the okay over there, we'll start helping with the anabolics. I'm not doubting your diet, but we need to make sure it's in check before any of this stuff goes in your body, don't want you to waste your money, and if you do go against our advice... Test Only.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    From the finds you've made whilst doing your "extensive research," I would suggest that you start again. This would be a good place to start...

Most Common Beginners Cycles - Look here..

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^Test 400-500 per week, also a AI will keep estrogen levels in check.... Check out the stickies on beginner cycles, it will explain it all in greater detail... Best of luck!

Ok thanks guys. Ill post my diet which I assure is very clean. And I really have done a lot of research. I am really just asking if I can get good results doing the lowests doses possible and whether or not the sides will be as intense as if I were to just dose 500 vs 250. I will do the things that you guys have just suggested though and thnks for the responses.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Welcome. do more research for your self. I think you are not knowledgeable enough to begin any cycle from what you have said. Good luck and just hang in there some more until you have a better understanding. ...crazy mike

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityControl View Post
    Ok thanks guys. Ill post my diet which I assure is very clean. And I really have done a lot of research. I am really just asking if I can get good results doing the lowests doses possible and whether or not the sides will be as intense as if I were to just dose 500 vs 250. I will do the things that you guys have just suggested though and thnks for the responses.
    Hey man, you have the right attitude and are in the right place. Props! FYI, 250mg is just a high TRT dose. You'll be shutting yourself down for very little benefit. 500 test E or Cyp, you need an AI and HCG on cycle, and you also will need nolva and clomid or torem for PCT. If these terms mean nothing to you, then you are far from being ready. We just want you to have ALL the info before jumping.

Ok thanks guys. Ill post my diet which I assure is very clean. And I really have done a lot of research. I am really just asking if I can get good results doing the lowests doses possible and whether or not the sides will be as intense as if I were to just dose 500 vs 250. Also since would be my first real steroid cycle would i ignore yhe past prohormone cycle and treat this as my first time putting hormones in my body period? I will do the things that you guys have just suggested though and thnks for the responses.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QualityControl
    Ok thanks guys. Ill post my diet which I assure is very clean. And I really have done a lot of research. I am really just asking if I can get good results doing the lowests doses possible and whether or not the sides will be as intense as if I were to just dose 500 vs 250. Also since would be my first real steroid cycle would i ignore yhe past prohormone cycle and treat this as my first time putting hormones in my body period? I will do the things that you guys have just suggested though and thnks for the responses.
    Yes you can get good results.

Sorry I am getting used to all the forum typing and whatnot. Did not mean to repeat myself. But thanks odin. I know exactly what all the things that you mentioned are and their biochemical response. I love cell bio so even if I wasnt doing roids I think its fascinating that little molecules can make you a man or a woman.lol I was unaware of the hcg on cycle. Ill look into the whys for that.

Thread Information