Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By crazy mike

Thread: Could i cycle?

READYorNOT is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Could i cycle?

Hello everyone.

I have been off the gym for around 5 months and have stacked some fat in the process but i am now back in the gym and have been for around 2-3 weeks.

I re done my stats today to see where im at, they are as follows;

Male
    Weight : 13st.12 / 88.1kg
    Height : 5' 7.7 / 1.72m

BMI 29.8

Body Fat % is 19%
    Body Fat Mass is 16.7kg

I just want some advice and support, could i cycle? i am looking to drop fat%.

I understand winny and Var are good to cut on?

I just want to lean up, drop all the unwanted fat % so i would like to reach 13-15% body fat within a 6 month time zone.

I also understand the diet is a main part and i have posted a thread in the nutritions forum, but i also want to run a cycle and get some advice?

thank you everyone look forward to your comments
    Last edited by READYorNOT; 07-14-2013 at 07:34 AM.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    No buddy!

You are too young and your bf is pretty high to cycle.

Try to workout hard and eat right at least 3-4 years natty to reach your natty limits!

Good luck

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    you should be able to loose 4-5% bf in 6 months with the use of diet and cardio... easily..

too young for AAS....

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    No buddy!

Try to workout hard and eat right at least 3-4 years natty to reach your natty limits!

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    you should be able to loose 4-5% bf in 6 months with the use of diet and cardio... easily..

too young for AAS....
    These guys^^

You might want to spend some time reading through the stickies in the various forums as well. Bear in mind, no one is telling you, "never cycle," just to get your house in order first for your safety and for the best results. But at this point, besides needing 3-4 years to physically mature more and dropping some BF%, you need to educate yourself more about these drugs you're considering putting into your body. You mentioned Var and Winny...where's the test? You should run test with ANY compound. Also, you should run test ONLY as a first cycle. Do some reading man. I promise you, you'll thank us all for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    These guys^^

You might want to spend some time reading through the stickies in the various forums as well. Bear in mind, no one is telling you, "never cycle," just to get your house in order first for your safety and for the best results. But at this point, besides needing 3-4 years to physically mature more and dropping some BF%, you need to educate yourself more about these drugs you're considering putting into your body. You mentioned Var and Winny...where's the test? You should run test with ANY compound. Also, you should run test ONLY as a first cycle. Do some reading man. I promise you, you'll thank us all for it!!

Thanks for all the comments i will take them in and do some research aswell as training and going natty for a bit untill things are sorted.

What would test only do though? good results? is it used to lean up aloine?

^^ Test is produced by your body; therefore, a test only cycle is considered a good way to measure your body's reaction to exogenous hormone administration. If you jump in, taking 2-3 compounds right off the bat and you have a bad reaction you're not gonna know what the culprit was. Plus, test only is a great way to add size and/or lean up. Leaning up will be determined by your diet and workout commitments...not steroids . I'd also suggest that you hit up the diet and nutrition forum. Here's your homework assignment....go learn what TDEE stands for and then calculate yours.

btrizzyb is offline Associate Member
    Everyone hit it head on here. Your to young, check out steroids and the young sticky. Your body fat is also pretty high for gear. At your age, you should be able to build muscle pretty quickly naturally with a good diet, good workout plan, and adequate rest.

When i was in better shape like 1 year ago, i done a test only cycle and noticed some good gains, but it was not like amazing. and the first jab hurt like a bi** haha but apparently that was normal, and it stoped hurting after the 3rd jab id say

Quote Originally Posted by READYorNOT View Post
    When i was in better shape like 1 year ago, i done a test only cycle and noticed some good gains, but it was not like amazing. and the first jab hurt like a bi** haha but apparently that was normal, and it stoped hurting after the 3rd jab id say
    A year ago, you were 20. Your natty test levels were already off the charts, as they STILL are. That's why cycling right now does nothing for you except harm. Your hpta is not fully matured and the addition of exogenous test could slow, damage or halt its maturation process. Right now you need to do 4 things....train, eat (correctly...have you figured out what TDEE is and what yours is?), sleep and exercise PATIENCE.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    No buddy!

Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

too young for AAS....

Quote Originally Posted by OdinsOtherSon View Post
    These guys^^

Thanks for all the comments i will take them in and do some research aswell as training and going natty for a bit untill things are sorted.

What would test only do though? good results? is it used to lean up aloine?
    ^^^^^ Read more. Apparently if you ask what Test will do then you don't understand AT ALL what steroid do and how they work. You will have to read and understand that thoroughly.
    You are too young and you can loose BF by training and dieting with cardio. Hello. People don't use steroid to do just what you are looking for at this time in your BB career .

Please educate yourself. Not to get on you at all, good general Q's but at the same time if you are interested in aas get some basic knowledge. It's not a diet pill or shot. Steroids for your purpose don't DO, they assist in your training and your diet combo. Get some basics...crazy mike

OH...Why does your profile say you are 26 and now you say you are 21? Typo ?
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-14-2013 at 11:27 AM.

thanks for all the information. i made this account when i was slightly younger and people would not give me any real information.

I understand im too younge and i will not go on a cycle yet untill i have trained at least 12 months natty with correct diet and supps etc.

But i am 21 years old.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    thanks for all the information. i made this account when i was slightly younger and people would not give me any real information.

I understand im too younge and i will not go on a cycle yet untill i have trained at least 12 months natty with correct diet and supps etc.

But i am 21 years old.
    Cool man. Stick around for more good stuff. ...crazy mike
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    The harder and longer you train naturally the more you will get out of a cycle years down the road. Stay patient.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    you should easily go fro 19% to 15% in 6 months with diet alone and no need of gear

Thread Information