Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET

BF question before beginning next cycle?

I have been off for 16 weeks now. After trying to cut fat I have lost some weight, seems half muscle half fat. But I still have a shit ton of fat in the mid, It just wont leave. Im only supplementing protein, rest is diet and training. Training intensity has fell off some, as motivation has not been superb the past few weeks. Ive been at it 9 months now without a break and I just cant keep up with HIT like I used to o. I'm not experienced enough yet to know why im loosing muscle and not just fat and its frustrating. Makes me want to jump back on the juice.

Question is What ideal BF would I need to hit before runnin the gear again. Im thinking about starting in September. My bf right now seems between 15-20. It varies from day to day looking in the mirror, but probbably be in my head. I haven't had the money to get it checked, only judging by pics. It seems like after researching ideally you need to be at or below 13 to experience best results and lower sides. Just wanted some input. Ive been listening more than talking about the juice trying to gain as much knowledge as possible but I thought I would post. I think im going to revert back and use test prop or sust instead of test e/mast. still undecided on using the anavar . Im not a heavy user either, but thought would up to 500mg a week instead of 250 on the test. I saw insane results off just 250 a week. thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats?

Eat 500-1000 cals below your tdee. Pretty simple.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Stats?

Eat 500-1000 cals below your tdee. Pretty simple.
    tdee is roughly 3000. ive been eating 2500-2800 cals clean, with very rarely a cheat meal

28 y0
    H 6'2
    W 208-212
    BF is between to 15- 18 max

some days I hit 300 g protein, not everday. carb days are cycled depending on training days. Fats are only from nuts and what little bit is in the lean meat I eat. I don't have my macros down par yet. I haven't got that serious about it. I know I should be and plan on it...
    Last edited by Cuz; 08-23-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Your not as high as 20% unless your legs are holding fat

Go to the lounge find Marcuses log. Ask him any workout question you have. He is helpful and knowledgable.

I did a carb cycle a bit ago and lost about 20 lbs. great post in the nutrition section. Keep asking questions.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    thanks a lot, will do

Thread Information