Thread: Dbol and Winny

junior423 is offline New Member

Dbol and Winny

Hey guys I'm new here, and i wanted to get some info. I have two bottles one of liquid Dbol and the other liquid Winny, both bottles are 2fl oz. (both are drinkable)

My question is: How would i convert this into a dosage to take, and how much should i take of both during a cycle?

hughjarms is offline New Member
    75-100mg ed dbol on cycle.

What is the dosage per ml?

Gabeanator is offline New Member
    I can't really speak on winny because I've never used it. As for dbol I've found that the sweet spot for most people is in the 75-100mg range. I even know people taking 200mg+ without bad sides

AlinSR is offline new member
    Quote Originally Posted by hughjarms View Post
    75-100mg ed dbol on cycle.

What is the dosage per ml?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabeanator View Post
    I can't really speak on winny because I've never used it. As for dbol I've found that the sweet spot for most people is in the 75-100mg range. I even know people taking 200mg+ without bad sides
    I would never recommend more then 50mg per day of dbol.

Infidel101 is offline Associate Member
    Are you running anything else with it? What's your cycle plan? Do you have AI? What about PCT? How old are you? What's your cycle experience?

Seriously reconsider drinking anything in either of those bottles before you do much more research.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junior423 View Post
    Hey guys I'm new here, and i wanted to get some info. I have two bottles one of liquid Dbol and the other liquid Winny, both bottles are 2fl oz. (both are drinkable)

My question is: How would i convert this into a dosage to take, and how much should i take of both during a cycle?

do you know what you are doing?? are you gonna be stacking with test?? stats?

MrKilliWiggle is offline Associate Member
    Hi im making a post on something besides the lounge so I can go out with Austinites mom. Now I think you are being crazy 50mg dbol is max you should go your gonna kill your liver at 100mg and second what a waist dbol is without test your gonna get bloated and have moon face and shrink as soon as you stop and lastly where is your AI bro do you want sum big ol titties?

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by junior423 View Post

Answer is. Your bottle will tell you mg / oz so you use an oral syringe and measure the amount of liquid per the mgs wanted.
    A good dose for Dbol is 50mg ed. A good dose for Winstrol is 50 - 100mg ed. Both dosages depending on many, many factors just like any cycle plan.
    If I was running Dbol I would not waste Winstrol with it.
    You need to know the compounds and what they do and where you are and what your immediate goal is to determine the compounds.
    So That's the answer and more. Do you know what you are doing. ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKilliWiggle View Post
    Hi im making a post on something besides the lounge so I can go out with Austinites mom. Now I think you are being crazy 50mg dbol is max you should go your gonna kill your liver at 100mg and second what a waist dbol is without test your gonna get bloated and have moon face and shrink as soon as you stop and lastly where is your AI bro do you want sum big ol titties?
    Please try to answer this guys Q's. You are assuming everything. He hasn't posted his cycle or stack or anything just a Question as to how to measure. Don't read what OP has not written. ...crazy mike

This is all he wrote so get off your high horse and let him learn what he asked
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-13-2013 at 03:12 PM.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Answer is. Your bottle will tell you mg / oz so you use an oral syringe and measure the amount of liquid per the mgs wanted.
    A good dose for Dbol is 50mg ed. A good dose for Winstrol is 50 - 100mg ed. Both dosages depending on many, many factors just like any cycle plan.
    If I was running Dbol I would not waste Winstrol with it.
    You need to know the compounds and what they do and where you are and what your immediate goal is to determine the compounds.
    So That's the answer and more. Do you know what you are doing. ...crazy mike
    Best reply ive seen from a vet in awile....Thanks that I don't have to see the norm of drama...^^^^^Great guy listen to what he says

Thread Information