Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: test e, tren e, mast e

ineedauser is offline Associate Member

test e, tren e, mast e

Tons of threads and great information on this topic. So here is what I was thinking for myself.

Second cycle.
    5'7"
    184lbs
    12% body fat or so

I am still unsure of the benefits of Test prop, tren Ace, and mast prop vs test e, tren e, and mast e other than the length of cycles and their half life's. Results seen to be almost identical.

Now, I've done 500mg if test e for 10 weeks and 100mg of anavar for 7 weeks. I liked the entire experience a lot. Looking to raise the stakes a bit.

500mg of Test e 1-12
    350mg of tren e 1-12
    750mg of mast e 1-12

Aromasin on hand
    hcg 250iu twice a week 6-14

Nolva and Clomid 15-19

Looking to get to 190lbs is all. More concerned with LBM.

I am hoping to hear experiences on low dose tren cycles to help keep night sweats down. I'm not concerned with head aches. Just night sweats really. How the results went on this type of dosing.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    So you want to gain 6 lbs? Diet and training. No need to cycle. But if you have to test only will yield the results you seek.

6 pounds only, yea. But I'd like to get to under 8% body fat and vascular as all hell. I do diet and train. Just like to get that extra hit

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    I would stick to another few more cycles before tackling tren which I'm sure you have researched judging by your knowledge.

If you have had good gains with test then run again mate the sides off tren can be a bitch!!

But if you have made your mind up then go with tren a @75 mg eod then if the sides are too much it will be out your system in a couple of days.

I hear the sides can be harsh. But I will never know what it is like until I try it.

75eod... even lower than I posted? So did I mis read? 350mg is actually kind of high then?

tgunn is offline Junior Member
    Agreed.! . There can be more sides than just night sweats with tren buddy!

I read that, I know. But that's my main concern

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you have something on hand for prolactin if taking tren .
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-14-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Why don't you just run your first cycle again?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At your age and weight I'd stick to the test only.
    The results you speak of ripped and vascular are due to diet not drugs.
    Aromasin on hand? You should be using it on cycle not waiting for side effect but preventing them. Tren will absolutely require an AI be used.

When I wrote that abut the aromasin ,.I thought the same thing. I would be taking that every day.

You guys speak like diet and hard work has no bounds. If that's the case, why does anyone use AAS, ever. Why do people on forums down play the potency and effectiveness of steroids . To say I can get as lean and vascular while on said cycle... compared to only being on a great diet and workout is preposterous. I appreciate the concern, sentiment, advice, everything. But please don't sit there and tell me I can achieve my goals simply by a diet and hard work in 3 months. I've been there, I've done it. I've done the superb diet, super intense training. It works, I got stronger. But it is a different animal when pharmaceutically enhanced.

And the reason I don't want a test only cycle again is because I've done it. I'd like to try something else and broaden my horizons a bit. See how I will react to what's out there. Low dose tren and masteron really seem to yield the results I want. But at what dose is what u want to confirm. And if at that dose, if the known sides are expected to be much less harsh.

We tell you diet and training to keep you down. We don't want any to get bigger than us. It's our secrete and you can't have it.

Everyone is telling diet is key. You've been there and done that. Really.

Please list everything you ate yesterday. Also your tdee and macros. Lets see where you think you are.

And there is no way in hell you are ready for tren .
    Dufresne likes this.

So I need your approval? Public forum, the right to comment, but I don't answer to you either.

But just to clarify, I said I did all that... not doing all that. My diet currently is crap. It is going to change drastically, starting in a couple weeks.

And I am not denying the importance of dieting. I would never do that. I'm simply stating people deny the power of AAS. AAS/strong training > moderate diet/strong training for immediate results. Many other factors go into post cycle look and strength. As well as many other things. But in that three month period, it is not close.

tgunn is offline Junior Member
    Well why not just run the test and Masteron then? Your adding another compound without the tren side effects.. I'm a strong believer that tren is for the more experienced..

That is one of my ideas, actually. But I read in a few posts that masteron and tren have tremendous synergy.

Would I still keep the masteron dose that high? 750mg a week? While the test e is at 500?

So you won't list what you ate or tdee or macros?

You have this exact same thread and response in early May.

When did your last cycle end? Did you ever run a full and proper PCT?

You ran 2 cycles already, yes?

How's your gyno?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No, that wasn't my question. When I have diet questions, I will post in the appropriate forum.

Cycle ended in December.

Only one cycle

Rebound gyno is gone. My puberty gyno, however, is not.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser
    Cycle ended in December.

Only one cycle.
    Just wondered, in some of your threads about that cycle you refer to test only. I only saw one mention of var in any post and that was only for 5 weeks.

Test and var will get you what you want (coupled with the correct diet and cardio regimen of course).
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser View Post
    No, that wasn't my question. When I have diet questions, I will post in the appropriate forum.
    Fair enough. Best of luck cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post

Just wondered, in some of your threads about that cycle you refer to test only. I only saw one mention of var in any post and that was only for 5 weeks.

Test and var will get you what you want (coupled with the correct diet and cardio regimen of course).
    Actually, your are right. I ran out of anavar . I miss calculated my needs.

But why do you suggest anavar over masteron ?

Red Bastard is offline Member
    As far as your original question goes, here's my 2 cents...

My first tren cycle was (per week) test c @ 300mg, masteron p @ 300mg, tren a @ 300mg. The long ester test was administered twice a week, with the others ED. I ran the tren as ace, so that, if the sides were too much for me, I could drop it quick. Even at that dose, I had to force myself to remain calm, in stressful situations, and had to sleep on a towel. I found that the masteron made me break out with acne, mostly on my torso, especially when I upped or lowered the dose (mid cycle I upped it to 450/week, for a few weeks, just to see...). Tren is a very powerful, and seductive, beast. Treat it with respect!

Got those sides with 300mg huh... and bad acne from masteron ? That's upsetting about the masteron. How were the results at least?

Thanks for the post

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Everyone reacts differently, so there's only one way to find out. As far as the acne, it was bad for me, but not horribly noticeable. I'm just not usually overly prone to it. Daily scrubbing with a loofa, and high quality natural castile soap, along with oxy pads, kept it mostly in check. Keeping hormone levels even, with frequent injections (ED for short esters), and a stable dose, is important.
    Not sure if I would run the masteron again, but the tren will be a repeat for sure! I was happy with my results, even though I had to limit my workouts, mid cycle, because of a few nagging injuries, and some unforeseen personal issues. I stayed on, expecting to be back at it sooner. Strength and size increased, while bf decreased, even with my limited workouts. Diet is always key, to seeing impressive results, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post
    Everyone reacts differently, so there's only one way to find out. As far as the acne, it was bad for me, but not horribly noticeable. I'm just not usually overly prone to it. Daily scrubbing with a loofa, and high quality natural castile soap, along with oxy pads, kept it mostly in check. Keeping hormone levels even, with frequent injections (ED for short esters), and a stable dose, is important.
    Not sure if I would run the masteron again, but the tren will be a repeat for sure! I was happy with my results, even though I had to limit my workouts, mid cycle, because of a few nagging injuries, and some unforeseen personal issues. I stayed on, expecting to be back at it sooner. Strength and size increased, while bf decreased, even with my limited workouts. Diet is always key, to seeing impressive results, though!

What was your tren dose?

Aussie_Bob is offline New Member
    Id definitely get some Caber for the Tren ...

Yea, I would do that.

But how stupid would it be to do... let's say:

300mg of Test E a week, but 350-400mg of Test E a week (I read it's better to have a higher dose of tren as they fight for the same receptors)
    100mg of anvar a week
    1000mg of NAC a day
    12.5mg of Aromasin a Day
    500iu's of HCG split between two shots a week

Sociabear is offline Junior Member
    . AAS/strong training > moderate diet/strong training for immediate results

Thats from one of your post. That right there is your problem, damn you generation of I want it now cry babies. Seriously slow and steady wins the race, your diet is not perfect , it takes years to truly learn what works best for you individually.

You also stated in your post your diet is crap right now ( that you're off cycle).
    So you just keep a good diet on cycle? If that's true even more reason to leave tren alone , you arnt dedicated enough to warrant playing with your health that way.

It's the internet so I'm sure you'll think I'm being a dick, don't take it that way please that's just me being absolutely truthful and I hope you think about it for a bit and really anaylyze your nutrition, goals ect.

Good luck.
    stirated and BBrian like this.

BBrian is offline Productive Member
    I think the primary reason so many people recommended merely changing your diet was due to the fact that you stated that you want to gain a mere 6 lbs, not taking into consideration that you want to drop to 8% bodyfat. You're right that there is the odd contrast here where people on an AAS forum tend to dissuade people from taking them, but there's typically some logic in it. Now I'm not sure how Red Bastard determined that Masteron was the cause of acne in a test/tren /mast stack, when it was probably the same acne you'd get from any aromatizing compound. I also don't understand why you would state that you'll square your diet away in a couple weeks. It sounds like you're relying far too much on steroids for results, which will always be temporary without a proper diet, so perhaps there is more merit in what these guys recommended to you about your diet than you're willing to admit. I have to agree with Sociabear, it sounds like you have a lot of room for improvement where your dedication is concerned.

Except I never stated when said cycle would commence. I simply asked question about compounds and dosages.

Now, in reference my to AAS/Strong training > moderate diet/strong training... that was comment about a time frame. I never said I could not achieve such results in a year or whatever. And I never said I wanted to have them in 3 months. But to say that AAS/Strong training is less than a moderate diet/strong training is absolutely absurd. I train very hard and have decent genetics for such activity. And my diet is always moderate at worst. And right now it is at its worst and has been for about a month. But that doesn't mean I don't plan to be back on the wagon for a little while before beginning my use of AAS. I have begun my strong diet again 3 days ago and plan to keep it this way. But to assume that no one ever has a stint of poor eating habits just isn't reality. Sociabear... you never EVER lose focus on your diet for a few weeks at a clip... EVER? Under ANY circumstance? If you don't, good for you. But 99% of the ripped/shredded population does that.

I also know many AAS users who go out drinking and cheat constantly. And guess what, they eat worse, train worse, and sleep worse than I do. But they are more lean than myself. They starting points are far worse than mine and yet they seem to have passed me in our similar goals. So then I wonder... what could the X factor be? Stop being so naïve about the power of AAS and what it is. They are extremely potent and incredibly effective. I do agree that the results can leave as fast as they come. But again, all based on assumptions about someone you know nothing about. Just an arrogant judgmental quality that seems to be spread all over every damn bodybuilding forum. If I ask questions about compounds, why not just stick to the topic at hand. I didn't ask about anything else, so why venture off into such territory. Of course, every bit of information is appreciated and always noted. But it doesn't have to be negative and condescending. It seems the most experienced users/posters on this forum (and more others) suffer from a giant case of superiority complex.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser
    I hear the sides can be harsh. But I will never know what it is like until I try it.

75eod... even lower than I posted? So did I mis read? 350mg is actually kind of high then?
    That's not to high, I always heard to start at 300 so it doesn't seem off that much.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    For what ever it's worth. I Had done a basic beginner bulk cycle months back. Test C 500mg week only with Ai protocol. I gained until I plateaued went straight into Test P and Tren A and finished up with Winstrol and Test E.
    It was a long cycle and maybe I will say it was two back to back. It was my best come back cycle. Everything went up and I held it until an injury. I was hard and vascular and pleased with the cycle.
    I feel it was a simple B to B cycle. ...crazy mike

Oh
    Test P was at 100 mg eod, Tren was 75mg eod

2144bill is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    So you want to gain 6 lbs? Diet and training. No need to cycle. But if you have to test only will yield the results you seek.
    Mate I see you on every ones threads saying diet better dnt use juice. If in a couple months he could put in 6 pounds every year he'd be 20lbs bigger natural and be bigger than Coleman or cuttler. Your a fruit loop and should stick of people's pages iv Neva seen you give help only telling people they needa diet better. Stick to the diet and training threads!!!

Buddy cycle looks fine as a nice clean bulk. But I ran test p tren a mast p for 8 weeks I luved it grew so well and went dwn in bf. masterone is for estrogen sides. This cycle my self is pretty well same iv even switched to enenthate esters to pin less frequent and run for longer. Good luck and report back how your going.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by 2144bill View Post
    Buddy cycle looks fine as a nice clean bulk. But I ran test p tren a mast p for 8 weeks I luved it grew so well and went dwn in bf. masterone is for estrogen sides. This cycle my self is pretty well same iv even switched to enenthate esters to pin less frequent and run for longer. Good luck and report back how your going.
    Another idiot! Start reading and stop talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Another idiot! Start reading and stop talking.
    Do you even lift?? You have no clue I used that last contest prep to win ifbb aus titles if I'm a idiot than I must be genetically blessed. Peace

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by 2144bill View Post
    Do you even lift?? You have no clue I used that last contest prep to win ifbb aus titles if I'm a idiot than I must be genetically blessed. Peace
    Well if you had a clue you would understand that Mast is NOT for estrogen sides. Congrats on you supposed wins.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information