Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member

Run ai after last test e injection until pct?

Can someone explain this to me, i haven't seen it mentioned on here. I always just hear start pct 2 weeks after last injection but never a mention of an ai between last injection and pct.

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes Run Ai, test will still be releasing in your body after the last pinn, so you need to use Ai all the way to PCT. Then discontinue once you start PCT.

Whiteboyy0 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks I figured as much with the e. same dosage or taper down?

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Same dosage.

Two weeks after last pin for PCT start, that depends on the ester of test you've used. Test E: 2 Weeks. Test C and Sust: 18 days. Test Prop: 3 days. So be sure you're using the correct start time for PCT, depended upon the ester of test you've run.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    a lot of scenarios,but other son is correct..Enanth start pct 12-13days after last shot cyp only last 1 more day than enanth...If ur doin 1500mg ew of test than ok,but if ur doin 500-750 make it simple..use the 2week scenario...depending on what AI AE ur using imo depends on how aggressive u need to be on pct...I believe to start pct asap so u have the human ability to get back natural levels and hit it again...depending on ur age is the biggest rebound scenario....

Thread Information