Thread: jab discomfort

chester101 is offline Associate Member

jab discomfort

Just a quickie.... had jab last sunday, normal discomfort, minimal,.... but a week on and can feel it. Not the normal test ache, more like a thorn/bee sting pain.... any ideas. (Wed jab after was fine).

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    alot of variables...U could of hit a vein...Was the oil warm or cold,did u move the pin while inj around alot...If it was infected it would be hot to the touch by now...Massage the inj spot after inj next time in a circular motion for a few min and that should help alot

I warmed up juice but not hot, I do massage but I always notice the needle tip springs slightly, may be not coming out on same projectary as on way in?? Clean needles on drawing and injecting. Many thank for response!

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What size pin did you use? Did you go deep enough? Did you aspirate ? Could be alot of things but at this point, you need to keep an eye on it to make sure you don't have an infection.

cj220 is offline Junior Member
    Not sure how u warmed up the oil..i suggest after u load it in the barrel of syringe run it under hot water the plastic barrel with #s on it for a min or 2...Run the water slow so u don't get water in the end of the barrel...Put on a new needle and inj...When u pull the needle out pull it out slow..alot pull it out fast and u loose a lil.think bout it..u put a hole in ur muscle and pull it out fast..the hole dosent have time to close up..so slower the better...even when u inj push the plunger in slow...should take u a min to fully inj...the faster u force in the oil the more sore u will be

Aspirate ?? Can I assume you mean remove all bubbles? Yes... most definitely. Just another quickie.... when I draw back (whilst pin in skin) bubbles always come in to syringe.... is this normal. (I always make sure none in pin when jabbing.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chester101 View Post
    Aspirate?? Can I assume you mean remove all bubbles? Yes... most definitely. Just another quickie.... when I draw back (whilst pin in skin) bubbles always come in to syringe.... is this normal. (I always make sure none in pin when jabbing.
    If it was filled with blood, you would be in a vein. If you see bubbles, you are ok. This is called aspirating and glad to see that you are using this practice.

I swap thighs each jab (I dont do shoulders yet as I have trouble drawing back with 1 hand... im a newbie) would it be wise to jab in 'weds' leg today as 'sundays' leg is sore (only in small area) or stick to sundays leg in dif area?? Hope this makes sense... all your guys input is much appreciated.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chester101 View Post
    I swap thighs each jab (I dont do shoulders yet as I have trouble drawing back with 1 hand... im a newbie) would it be wise to jab in 'weds' leg today as 'sundays' leg is sore (only in small area) or stick to sundays leg in dif area?? Hope this makes sense... all your guys input is much appreciated.
    This may be your problem...swapping thighs every jab isn't giving that tissue enough time to heal. You should perhaps endeavor to incorporate another injection site(s). Ideally, you should be giving a site two weeks between jabs.

Thighs can give u hip a few times. U happen to work legs or Walkabout later that day or the day after?. This will aggrevate the area often. I don't do legs or Walkabout too much the same day or day after. Virgin muscle can create a scene too sometimes. Just follow good procedures n you'll be fine.

Cheers pal.

Thread Information