stikystikyricky is offline New Member

Anavar Cycle Questions.. Confused Help Pls

I am a male, 29 turning 30 next month.
    5' 10", 200lbs and last checked I was a 19% bf. Been lifting for 4 years straight 3-5 times a week.
    I am looking to shred while maintaining my muscle. Wouldnt mind gaining muscle but def dont want to lose too much.
    I am on a strict 2500 cal High clean protein and low carb (around 50g) diet. My meals consist of protein (chicken breasts, fish) and salads. Ill throw a bunch of veggies in a juicer and drink that once a day too. And of course shakes.

Been a member for a while but have always just been doing research and reading.
    Anyways I have about 10 buddies of mine that have all done or are doing anavar . I decided to take the plunge. I did a bunch of research, countless nights of staying up until 4am. There are so many different opinions out there and all it does is confuse me. Some say its "mild" and you dont need a pct. Some say taking test with it is a must and others say it will just take longer to recover with test. I know a lot of you are going to tell me to "search", but I have.

What I am looking for is the safest way to go about this. My buddies told me just to take var and some test, no pct and I'll be fine, they did it. But yea, I would rather not and be safe than sorry.

I have started a 6 week cycle, I am on day 4. 40mg a day, 20mg in the am and 20mg in the pm. Im going to do this for the first two weeks and then bump it up to 60mg for the remaining 4 weeks. (Maybe even 80 if I am not seeing results)

Anavar Cycle Questions.. Confused Help Pls-pct1.jpg

That is what I have now. I am taking 4 test pills in the am. (As per instructions on the box)
    I plan on taking the advanced PCT after the cycle.
    I am now thinking I should take nolvadex along side advanced as a pct? Thoughts? I would be ordering it from the ar-r banner at the top of the page. Would one 50ML bottle be enough? (I know I should have had it before, but from other forums I figured the advanced PCT would be fine. I just want to be safe)

Once again, please dont bash on me, I am learning and we all have to start somewhere. I know I should have posted this before I started, but I thought I had it figured out. Now im starting to doubt myself as I am nervous. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. I just want to do this cycle in the safest way possible with minimal side effects.

Thanks again in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anavar Cycle Questions.. Confused Help Pls-pct.jpg  
    Last edited by stikystikyricky; 07-14-2013 at 05:44 PM.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Using any AAS without a test base is not advised here.

Anavar is the most mild AAS, but it is still suppressive to the HPTA system. I would advise you do a real PCT, clomid and nolva. None of the OTC PCT stuff is going to be as good as those compounds.

Did you get bloodwork done?

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    You will need actual test not a test booster... The anavar will lower your test levels and the test booster will do nothing in the way to help... Also the pct is inadequate... You will need legitimate drugs to restart..

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    You are wasting Var at 40mg/day. And I would run test as well. I did a var only cycle a few years ago and it was horrible. Quit after a month and did PCT. Felt like shit. Never again with out test for me.

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    In my experience most of the var around where I live is FAKE! And if it is real it is 5 dollars a tablet... Sometimes it's just dbol and other crummy compounds... I would only take pharma grade anavar ... Just my 2 cents!

Thread Information