Blastwave is offline New Member

I have to drop by BF levels asap

I'm somewhere at 12% 5'8 173 . I'm 18 and obv natty . Now before you read, I don't want to take gear .

I just found out that there's a comp in 8 weeks and a few days .

I have been eating at maintenance for the past 6 days, I will continue 4 more . Then I'm gonna eat at a 250 deficit, followed by a 500 deficit .

So that's 1x250def and 7x500 def weeks= 7.5 pounds of lost fat

I have to get at 7% tops. Which means I gotta cut 10 pounds of fat .

How am I supposed to cut 2.5 pounds more ? I don't have the time . Is there anything out there that can speed up the process ? Clen ? Some natural fat burners ? Clen isn't an anabolic steroid ,so I don't see the problem .

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    cardio! Create a larger deficit by burning more cals

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    cardio! Create a larger deficit by burning more cals
    This.

Also look into Carb Cycling for diet. I believe this is far superior to a straight 500 cal deficit.

alright, but what about muscle mass? i can't afford to lose very much .

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    10lbs brings you closer to 6% so for 7% you'll get away with less fat loss. You are highly likely to lose some LBM along the way but 8-9lbs of fat over 8 weeks isn't beyond the realms of possibility at all. But youll need a 500cal deficit every day from now. Have you been that low before? Are you confident your 12% is correct?

What kind of competition?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    10lbs brings you closer to 6% so for 7% you'll get away with less fat loss. You are highly likely to lose some LBM along the way but 8-9lbs of fat over 8 weeks isn't beyond the realms of possibility at all. But youll need a 500cal deficit every day from now. Have you been that low before? Are you confident your 12% is correct?

What kind of competition?
    Never been that low, lowest I've been was 10 or 11 . I'm 90% sure that it's 12%.

Last time I tried to cut I failed. Basically, I ate at maintenance for 4 days then hopped on a 400 cal deficit for 5 days, followed by 5 weeks of a 600-700 deficit . Apparently my body got used to and it entered starvation mode or something like that . I pretty much stagnated, by metabolism slowed down . The worst part is that I did no cardio, I just extracted 700 from my maintenance thinking more is better and faster .

A local competition. My first competition . No big deal, but it's something for me . I don't care if I win, I just wanna be there and see how it is .

Thread Information