QuackAttack is offline New Member

First cycle help

Hey guys I was planning on doing my first cycle soon and I was wondering if I could get some feed back. I have been lifting for about 10 years. I am currently 6'3" and between 220-230 pounds. Around 17% body fat. I have been in this range for the last 4 years and I figured it was time to get that extra boost. I have done some research on the subject and I would truly appreciate any feedback or suggestions. I'm hoping to gain 10-15 pounds and lose a little bit of body fat. Would love to be able to get my bench over 400 lbs finall also. Current best is 385. I truly feel like I am plataued

The cycle I was planning on doing is the following:
    -Test E 400-500 mg a week for 12 weeks
    -Some sort of AI (haven't heard back from my source yet what he can get) while I'm taking the test
    -and nolvadex or clomid for pct again depending on what I can get

Would this cycle be sufficient for what my goals are? And if not could you please give me any feedback.

Was also thinking about stacking the test with anavar as many of my friends have used it with great results. Like I said this would be my first cycle and this is my first post on this site. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Age? Get some HCG & an Ai & submit your diet for critique, and you should be good to go... If all else is well anyways. Bf is a little high though.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Consider adding hcg to your cycle as well to maintain testicular function. I would suggest getting the BF 15% or below before starting as well.

27 y/o
    My diet is all over the place because my work schedule is 12 or 24 hour shifts, 60+ hours a week. I try to eat as clean as I can when I can, but it doesn't always work out that way. If I do count calories I'm usually at like 3000-3500 a day. I have started circuit training at least 2 days a week for the past few months to try and lose some fat and lower my cholesterol (borderline high). Thank you for your replies so far

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Until you get to a point in your life you can get your diet down to a point, hold off on the AAS. If you don't put the right & enough fuel in a car, the nitrous wont do anything. Same thing applies here. You'll be disappointed if your diet isn't superb. But congrats on getting 60 hours/week, atleast you got one thing going for ya lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fcarey32 View Post
    Until you get to a point in your life you can get your diet down to a point, hold off on the AAS. If you don't put the right & enough fuel in a car, the nitrous wont do anything. Same thing applies here. You'll be disappointed if your diet isn't superb. But congrats on getting 60 hours/week, atleast you got one thing going for ya lol.
    Lol thanks man, it's a lot of hours but worth it in the end. I appreciate the advice. Not gonna lie though ill never be able to eat as clean as I would like or what you guys would like. Some things just aren't meant to be

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You can get your AI and pct from the site sponsor. AR-R
    These products are readily available online dont depended on your source for this.
    As Jim said hcg on cycle 250iu 2x week.
    Get the bodyfat down before you start and be sure to have all the products in hand.
    Last edited by fit2bOld; 07-14-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fit2bOld View Post
    You can get your AI and pct from the site sponsor. AR-R
    These products are readily available online do depended on your source for this.
    As Jim said hcg on cycle 250iu 2x week.
    Get the bodyfat down before you start and be sure to have all the products in hand.
    Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. And I'll do my best with the body fat situation

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Hey, get it right. Ya hear me !!! .... ...crazy mike here just kidding

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackAttack View Post
    27 y/o
    My diet is all over the place because my work schedule is 12 or 24 hour shifts, 60+ hours a week. I try to eat as clean as I can when I can, but it doesn't always work out that way. If I do count calories I'm usually at like 3000-3500 a day. I have started circuit training at least 2 days a week for the past few months to try and lose some fat and lower my cholesterol (borderline high). Thank you for your replies so far
    Your poor sleep is a bigger problem than your diet. Don't start a cycle till you can devote more time to consistently getting a good nights rest. I used to work in the oilfields in ND, so I know it can be tough and its all for a good reason and... Don't start a cycle till you are confident you will be able to get a good night's sleep every night.

Thread Information