dickster is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Armidex and HCG dosage

Can anyone advise me, I have liquid Armidex, I am a aware that dosage is .25 in pill form, how much would that equate to in liquid form, should I use an eye drop measure, does it go under your tongue.

My HCG is in 1ml glass vial, I have the same size vials filled to halfway with powder.
    I am presuming that I pour the 1ml liquid into the powder and shake.
    Will this then give me 4 days at 250 iu.

I just want to be sure I follow the correct procedure.

Everything I have is in small glass snap top vials, inc test, I am assuming this will make it more difficult drawing into needles.
    Dickster.
    Sorry forgot, this is for test e cycle only 400 to 500 mg per week, 12 weeks.
    Last edited by dickster; 07-17-2013 at 04:33 AM.

Mr Mercer is offline New Member
    So I'm new, true, and maybe I should leave it to the pros... but the questions your asking I found with a few simple searches on these forums. Take a little time to search just the term hCH here or on the web. Also .25iu in pill or liquid should be the same thing, your referring to an ingredient per volume if I understand the concept correctly.... 1mg in 1 pill or 1mg in 1ml(bad example), regardless the math doesn't change much.

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to know how many mg per ml of liquid on your Adex. I have some that's .5 mg per ml, so .5 ml is .25 mg. just use a 3 ml syringe and squirt it in your mouth. Done.

On the HCG , you need to again know how many i.u.'s of powder are in that glass vial. Mine is 5000 i.u.'s. If you put 1 ml of water or 100 ml of water in there it will always have 5000 i.u.'s of HCG. If you put one ml of water in the vial .05 on (or 1/20th of the syringe) the insulin syringe will be 250 i.u.'s. I put 2 ml of water in mine so 250 is up to the "10" on the syringe.

I don't understand how amp's would be hard to draw from...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercer View Post
    So I'm new, true, and maybe I should leave it to the pros... but the questions your asking I found with a few simple searches on these forums. Take a little time to search just the term hCH here or on the web. Also .25iu in pill or liquid should be the same thing, your referring to an ingredient per volume if I understand the concept correctly.... 1mg in 1 pill or 1mg in 1ml(bad example), regardless the math doesn't change much.
    This makes no sense. Pay no attention to any of this. Sorry Mercer, but saying thing's like hCH and .25 i.u.'s, not to mention 1 mg is the same as 1 ml is completely incorrect and incredibly irresponsible to be handing out as advice. Try applying this kind of logic to insulin for instance and some one will end up dead. You need to be sure of what your talking about before posting like this. No offense, OK Bro?

Blog Entries
    Thanks Titan, I am with it now, every vial of powder holds 1500 iu. So 6x250 iu doses.
    I take it the liquid vial, what is termed as the bac water, as stated that is in 1ml vials, so I have 10 powder vials and 10 x 1 ml water vials, so basically it is one powder to one liquid for 6 days at 250 iu.
    Dickster.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dickster
    Thanks Titan, I am with it now, every vial of powder holds 1500 iu. So 6x250 iu doses.
    I take it the liquid vial, what is termed as the bac water, as stated that is in 1ml vials, so I have 10 powder vials and 10 x 1 ml water vials, so basically it is one powder to one liquid for 6 days at 250 iu.
    Dickster.
    If you ad 1cc of bac water to 1500 iu of hcg then divide 1cc by 10 and each unit is 150 iu. Make sense? It's all in how much bac water you add you just have to do the math divided by the amount of iu's are in the vial. For instance if you add 10cc of bac water then 1cc equals 150 iu
    Last edited by Bio-Active; 07-17-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Blog Entries
    Cheers Jim, had to read it three times, but penny's finally dropped.
    Dickster.

bigdippin is offline Associate Member
    If I'm not mistaken, after you slowly add the bac water to your HCG powder, you are not supposed to shake it. At least thats what I've read.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdippin View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, after you slowly add the bac water to your HCG powder, you are not supposed to shake it. At least thats what I've read.
    Right. Don't shake peptides, HCG , HGH...actually, don't shake anything.

Thread Information