Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Anavar question for the female members

Hey ladies. Can some of you share from personal experience what dose and for how long you would run Anavar , if you in fact any of you do run Anavar. Or offer your opinion on what dose you would recommend to a female who would be running Anavar for the first time. In the Anavar profile on this site it recommends 2.5 to 10mg daily but I've heard it said elseware that 10-20mg ED would be more the recommended dose.
    Thanks ladies Wes201

Wes201 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    107 views and no one can offer anything? c'mon guys, can't someone help me out? Women or men

Her Stats - 35 years old, 2 years training, 5'4", 140lbs - 18% bf - No prior aas experience
    Last edited by Wes201; 07-14-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Red Bastard is offline Member
    I recently gave my sister, similar stats, 45 years old, a cycle of Anavar . She started with 2.5mg 2x per day, for 2 weeks. Then to 10mg per day, for 3 weeks. She tried 15mg, for a week, but didn't like how it made her feel, so dropped back to 10, for her last week. No masculinization effects. Libido was up, strength was up, and people noticed a change in her body. Our mom said "wow, you've lost weight!", when, in fact, she had maintained the same weight. She'll definitely run it again.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The reason you are not getting much feedback is that women have their own forum but they can be on here.
    Right audience to ask but wrong place. Women have their own forum and you can't enter. Maybe in a situation like this there is an exception. Bump your thread occasionally to fish for the right member who can answer this.
    good luck

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Or search for a post that I recently replied to.

Thread Information