dlex is offline Associate Member

Question possible cycle for next year comp critique please

so age 28
    5'10
    105kg
    20%bf
    2 cycles
    currently on trt had low test before first cycle but only treated since last year
    due to injury i had to stop for awhile but back making better gains than ever before diets shity atm but should have a new one from a bud who has a degree in nutrition before next week gym dedications there at morning cardio weights then more cardio to cap off fat loss well im going to drop as much body fat as i can before next april theres a comp in october i want to enter itll be my first excited then bulk like a mofo
    so cutting natty maybe some clen and winny towards the end just to cap things off but heres my bulk plan
    12 week cycle
    1-12 trt dose test
    1-12 tren acetate: 75mg eod
    1-6 dbol /anadrol50 (havent decided which yet reacted well to both):100mg ed
    ai will be used from trt
    thinking prami or caber for progesterone not sure which?!
    dont need pct for obvious reasons

any critiques gladly excepted
    oh and will be down to roughly 10% or under after all have nine months at at my current training level with my new diet it will drop quick plus will be getting a bulk diet from the same guy

lifting exp lifting from a young age on and off good form and decent strength goes up everyday

i am aware of all the sides of tren had them all pre trt i can handle anxiety and depression quite well as i have been for awhile anyway insomnia had bouts of it before and sweat like a pig on a spit anyway

this is for comp prep 6months out from the comp(dates planned for next year) and is to get the most muscle mass along with ultra strict diet and intense training

please feel free to critique as thats what im asking for hahah any additional compoundsyou may suggest will be taken into consideration also tren will be used as since trt i find it difficult to gain muscle mass as easily as before cheers guys

GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Are you saying you are waiting til you drop to 10% bf to start the cycle??

yes i am droping my body fat to a low level to get the best from the ass and means less cutting for pre comp prep

toppinm is offline Junior Member
    What kind of test are you using for trt? What dose? Your Tren dosage is really low and your oral dosage is high in comparison. Exchange dbol for tbol or clen if your overall goal is to drop body fat.

the goal for the cycle is mass building itll be my first time with tren but do you think i should up it?
    were switching my dose and the test soon appointments coming up in a few weeks so the endo hasnt said what hes switching to yet bit annoying

Quote Originally Posted by dlex View Post
    yes i am droping my body fat to a low level to get the best from the ass and means less cutting for pre comp prep
    Good choice. I would never take anadrol with tren , terrible idea. Dbol is also a poor choice with your goals. You have only done 2 cycles which included tren? Once your diet is on track just blast with test and throw in an oral like anavar if absolutely needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by toppinm View Post
    What kind of test are you using for trt? What dose? Your Tren dosage is really low and your oral dosage is high in comparison. Exchange dbol for tbol or clen if your overall goal is to drop body fat.
    75mg of Tren Acetate is REALLY low?? Lmao far from it.

Yes you should up the Tren especially for pre contest. If it were me I would say at the very least double it. If your prescription is a slow ester testosterone you may want to forget it and purchase a faster acting test to run with the acetate. Not absolutely necessary but if the trt dosage is less than 500 I would.

i was thinking the fact that tren is basically 500:100 test that 225mg tren a week is more than ample
    no my first tren ive ran other cycles i wont class as real because of stupid school boy errors haha
    hmmmm might drop the orals then maybe add anavar if needs be i have acess to pretty much anything so thats not a problem

im a massive fan of test enanthate if i was going to add itd be enth i love it and cant praise it enough

Quote Originally Posted by GymHero

Good choice. I would never take anadrol with tren , terrible idea. Dbol is also a poor choice with your goals. You have only done 2 cycles which included tren? Once your diet is on track just blast with test and throw in an oral like anavar if absolutely needed.

75mg of Tren Acetate is REALLY low?? Lmao far from it.
    ......yes. It's low. Blast with test and throw in anavar? He said he's doing contest really?

yes im planning my first one in october 2014 i have incredible genetic response to muscle building for some unknown reason lol

There's nothing wrong with ethanate but if you start with both ethanate and acetate you will experience some low test symptoms for some weeks. Your gains will still be strong if you can keep your shit together.

by enanthate i mean add it as a boaster to what ever the endo decides is now best ill be heavily leaning towards something good ha he might listen

the slow acting enth is also why i was thinking dbol /a50 just as a kick starter

Sounds good go for it. I love the pump I get from dbol .

me too strength was unreal went up 24kg in curls in a week couldnt believe it

bump

Quote Originally Posted by toppinm View Post
    ......yes. It's low. Blast with test and throw in anavar? He said he's doing contest really?
    I didn't see it was for his contest.. Just getting back in the game tren was too much imo but for a contest without tren there is no chance lol

bump

Thread Information