Results 1 to 36 of 36
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By austinite

Thread: Testosterone levels

  1. #1
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234

    Testosterone levels

    So it's my 5th week on testosterone enanthate . I've been doing 2 injections a week coming out to 500-600mg of testosterone enanthate a week. And I was concerned on if the stuff was bunk but my bloodwork just got back and my level was at 1500ng/dl. My normal levels are from 700-1000. I thought my level would be above 2000 by now. Is it underdosed? is this a normal level of testosterone for being on gear for my first time. Also my free test was at I believe 52.

  2. #2
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    It is exactly right on the dot, in reference to half life & dose.

  3. #3
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Well, all UGL gear is underdosed. But that's not terrible for 4 weeks. Another 4 weeks should double that and put you in around 3000 ish...
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  4. #4
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Well, all UGL gear is underdosed. But that's not terrible for 4 weeks. Another 4 weeks should double that and put you in around 3000 ish...

    Ummm, how do you calculate that?

    Here is what I go by PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

    Seems to be the most accurate way to look at levels throughout cycle.
    G0D likes this.

  5. #5
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    It is exactly right on the dot, in reference to half life & dose.
    Only a 500-800 ng/dl increase after a full month?

  6. #6
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Ummm, how do you calculate that?

    Here is what I go by PCT Calculator | Post Cycle Therapy Calculator

    Seems to be the most accurate way to look at levels throughout cycle.
    I don't think that can be used as an accurate gauge. 600mg of test puts me at 4000ng/dl in just 8 weeks.

    But even according that link you provided, OP should be at 2200+

    OP has 500 to 600 listed, make up your mind OP, lol, big difference there.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  7. #7
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    I don't think that can be used as an accurate gauge. 600mg of test puts me at 4000ng/dl in just 8 weeks.

    But even according that link you provided, OP should be at 2200+

    OP has 500 to 600 listed, make up your mind OP, lol, big difference there.
    Well it is about 500 mgs a week. But still I thought I would be at a higher level than I am at. I understand ugl's are usual underdosed. And I think mine was slightly underdosed as well. I don't feel any different at all and my strength gains are not even there. I have gained about 3 pounds or so this month, nothing that spectacular for taking a risk for my
    Body and the amount of I money I put into it. Hopefully this second vile will affect me alot more.

  8. #8
    redhawk01's Avatar
    redhawk01 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    581
    Is that 1500 at the top of the range for the lab? Or does their range go higher? 500 mgs a week puts me at 1500 easy, but that was the max the lab went to. I needed a different test to get a truer test result.

  9. #9
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by redhawk01
    Is that 1500 at the top of the range for the lab? Or does their range go higher? 500 mgs a week puts me at 1500 easy, but that was the max the lab went to. I needed a different test to get a truer test result.
    The range is from 300-1100 so I was above the highest normal range.

  10. #10
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    If its wrote >1500 its only that the lab do not go over 1500 if its written just 1500 then its underdosed

  11. #11
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Can someone tell me how you figure all of this?

    When I ran 800mg a week, my levels were like right around 1700-1800


    If you go by half life: 500mg's + 500mg's + 500mg's = 1500 possibly a little more

    How would you get more?

  12. #12
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    If its wrote >1500 its only that the lab do not go over 1500 if its written just 1500 then its underdosed
    It's exactly 1500 so it's underdosed as I first assumed.

  13. #13
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> >
    Can someone tell me how you figure all of this?

    When I ran 800mg a week, my levels were like right around 1700-1800

    If you go by half life: 500mg's + 500mg's + 500mg's = 1500 possibly a little more

    How would you get more?
    Your body still naturally produces some. You don't shit yourself down completely.

  14. #14
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Quote Originally Posted by stackedbro View Post
    Your body still naturally produces some. You don't shit yourself down completely.
    Not really. Shut down is shut down. Even a TRT dose will basically shut down LH production to virtually nothing. Hence why people run HCG to mimic LH production and keep your boys somewhat functioning.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  15. #15
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Not really. Shut down is shut down. Even a TRT dose will basically shut down LH production to virtually nothing. Hence why people run HCG to mimic LH production and keep your boys somewhat functioning.
    Yup. And I'm glad i don't shit myself.....
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  16. #16
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    After running 500mg of Test E for 2 weeks my levels were just under 2400! My gear is home brewed tho

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    28,936
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Yup. And I'm glad i don't shit myself.....
    As if it would be a first time!

    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    After running 500mg of Test E for 2 weeks my levels were just under 2400! My gear is home brewed tho
    That's a talent I'd like to acquire.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    After running 500mg of Test E for 2 weeks my levels were just under 2400! My gear is home brewed tho
    Wow. Defying the odds!
    GymHero likes this.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  19. #19
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    The lab meant >1500ng/dl (the > is math for "greater than").
    At 5 weeks in, your T levels are as high as they're going to get, which should be around 4,000ng/dl.
    And Austinite, I don't see how you figure that all UGL test is underdosed. Anybody can add a bit of extra raws to a batch to ensure that it meets vial claims. It isn't like test raws are expensive.

  20. #20
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    The lab meant >1500ng/dl (the > is math for "greater than").
    At 5 weeks in, your T levels are as high as they're going to get, which should be around 4,000ng/dl.
    And Austinite, I don't see how you figure that all UGL test is underdosed. Anybody can add a bit of extra raws to a batch to ensure that it meets vial claims. It isn't like test raws are expensive.
    Ok... every single UGL I've ever used was underdosed. Sorry about the wrong verbiage.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  21. #21
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite
    Ok... every single UGL I've ever used was underdosed. Sorry about the wrong verbiage.
    Really? There's quite a few good labs out there right now. Some with purity in comparison of Watson. And I have the mass specs to prove it.

  22. #22
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    If i would get any ugl EK has never done me wrong!

  23. #23
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Really? There's quite a few good labs out there right now. Some with purity in comparison of Watson. And I have the mass specs to prove it.
    Don't know about those. But compared to Pfizer for example, everything else was garbage. Including USP, Sciroxx (Which I thought was great), ZI, Uncle Z, Thaiger, Genesis/Unigen and a bunch of others. All underdosed.

    Bonaparte might be assuming raws are perfect, not the case.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  24. #24
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Don't know about those. But compared to Pfizer for example, everything else was garbage. Including USP, Sciroxx (Which I thought was great), ZI, Uncle Z, Thaiger, Genesis/Unigen and a bunch of others. All underdosed.

    Bonaparte might be assuming raws are perfect, not the case.
    Surprised by only Sciroxx.. Have a lot of buddies that use em

  25. #25
    crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Micanopy/Gainesville, Fl
    Posts
    5,868
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Don't know about those. But compared to Pfizer for example, everything else was garbage. Including USP, Sciroxx (Which I thought was great), ZI, Uncle Z, Thaiger, Genesis/Unigen and a bunch of others. All underdosed.

    Bonaparte might be assuming raws are perfect, not the case.
    I just don't know what to think about all this. FOR me it is what it is. I do what I have on hand at the dose I choose to do. I have BW and my test levels have been in the multiple 1,000's. Like 5,450-3,300-7,340- and as now 6,650 ng/dL on a range of 348-1197
    OH well Good luck OP ! ...crazy mike

  26. #26
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post
    Don't know about those. But compared to Pfizer for example, everything else was garbage. Including USP, Sciroxx (Which I thought was great), ZI, Uncle Z, Thaiger, Genesis/Unigen and a bunch of others. All underdosed.

    Bonaparte might be assuming raws are perfect, not the case.
    I would like to know why you think sciroxx is underdosed?? (I don't care about others). Have you compared bloodwork with pharm grade? have you done HPLC or other lab works on it.

    I really wanna know, I bought some sciroxx and would like to know what to expect.

  27. #27
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Neurologically Intact
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    11,272
    Blog Entries
    2
    Legit - Sciroxx is grade A sauce in my book. . . I never had the cheese to afford it though.

  28. #28
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq View Post
    I would like to know why you think sciroxx is underdosed?? (I don't care about others). Have you compared bloodwork with pharm grade? have you done HPLC or other lab works on it.

    I really wanna know, I bought some sciroxx and would like to know what to expect.
    Yes, everything I'm talking about is based on blood work. Sciroxx would be my choice if I ever go back to UGL. Still not comparable.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  29. #29
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite View Post

    Bonaparte might be assuming raws are perfect, not the case.
    No, but most are going to be 95%+ pure, so you'd just have to overdose it a bit.

  30. #30
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    ......... nevermind..
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  31. #31
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte

    No, but most are going to be 95%+ pure, so you'd just have to overdose it a bit.
    Ever had mass spec done on any of your Raws? 95% would be VERY good.

  32. #32
    stackedbro's Avatar
    stackedbro is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    If its wrote >1500 its only that the lab do not go over 1500 if its written just 1500 then its underdosed
    The doctor called me and told me it was exactly at 1500 not greater than.

  33. #33
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    Ever had mass spec done on any of your Raws? 95% would be VERY good.
    No UGL checks purity. So you never actually know how pure your powder is unless you're willing to make a sizeable investment, which most UGL's won't.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  34. #34
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by austinite

    No UGL checks purity. So you never actually know how pure your powder is unless you're willing to make a sizeable investment, which most UGL's won't.
    I get mine tested.

  35. #35
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588 View Post
    I get mine tested.
    How? PM me if you want, I'm interested. This kind of testing is not readily available for public use. And SRCS labs don't mess with this stuff anymore.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  36. #36
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Oops

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •