Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By t-dogg

Thread: Mass cycle

  1. #1
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514

    Mass cycle

    I'm looking for a simple yet very effective mass cycle. I have some ideas but would like to know what everyones thoughts are.

    Btw I've used tren in the past. Thanks guys...

  2. #2
    austinite's Avatar
    austinite is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cialis, Texas
    Posts
    31,154
    You'll need to list your stats, wheeler.
    ~ PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CHECKS ~

    "It's human nature in a 'more is better' society full of a younger generation that expects instant gratification, then complain when they don't get it. The problem will get far worse before it gets better". ~ kelkel

  3. #3
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    Stats as stated above please... Any cycle can be a mass cycle, that all depends on your diet not the drugs..

  4. #4
    AlinSR is offline new member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    578
    500mg test would be a great start.

  5. #5
    DDR
    DDR is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4
    Weeks 1 to 14: Test Cyp/Test E
    Weeks 1 to 12: Deca /NPP
    Weeks 1 to 4: Dbol
    Weeks 13 to 17: Winstrol (Bridge)
    PCT

    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg twice per week

  6. #6
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    My stats: 29years old, 6'2", 210lb, 10% bf.

  7. #7
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by DDR
    Weeks 1 to 14: Test Cyp/Test E
    Weeks 1 to 12: Deca /NPP
    Weeks 1 to 4: Dbol
    Weeks 13 to 17: Winstrol (Bridge)
    PCT

    Arimidex 0.5mg EOD
    Caber 0.5mg twice per week
    Does Dbol come in injectable?

    Also I've never used Dbol or Deca. What would a good dosage be?

  8. #8
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    Does Dbol come in injectable?

    Also I've never used Dbol or Deca. What would a good dosage be?
    Don't listen to DDR, he is giving terrible advice. You never want to add multiple drugs to a cycle you have never ran, its common sense. If you get harsh sides you wont know which one is causing it and you will have to stop the cycle completely. Why dont you try a simple Test/Npp cycle for 8 weeks? NPP is my favorite AAS hands down! Sry Tren lol

  9. #9
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero

    Don't listen to DDR, he is giving terrible advice. You never want to add multiple drugs to a cycle you have never ran, its common sense. If you get harsh sides you wont know which one is causing it and you will have to stop the cycle completely. Why dont you try a simple Test/Npp cycle for 8 weeks? NPP is my favorite AAS hands down! Sry Tren lol
    What exactly is NPP?
    Recommended dosage?
    Why not tren ?

  10. #10
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    if you have experience with tren /test.

    You could do test prop 50mg EOD with tren ace 150mg EOD for 8 weeks or 12 weeks of enanthate with d-bol ad kickstart for 4 week. Or if you feel ok you could switch d-bol for anadrol .

    if you eat enough tren will do wonder.

    If not test prop/NPP is great too.

    (npp is a short estered nandrolone while deca is a long ester of nandrolone.) NPP stands for nandrolone phenyl-propionate

    their is no "dont use tren" If you can handle it then go ahead.

    I like low test high tren(only what I've read on and experience of people.) seems the best way to avoid undesirable side effect, and maximize the gains.
    but the dose will be dependant on how you react with it.

    but I personnally think that 150mg EOD tren = 2625 mg of test is plenty for anyone...

  11. #11
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq
    if you have experience with tren /test.

    You could do test prop 50mg EOD with tren ace 150mg EOD for 8 weeks or 12 weeks of enanthate with d-bol ad kickstart for 4 week. Or if you feel ok you could switch d-bol for anadrol .

    if you eat enough tren will do wonder.

    If not test prop/NPP is great too.

    (npp is a short estered nandrolone while deca is a long ester of nandrolone.) NPP stands for nandrolone phenyl-propionate

    their is no "dont use tren" If you can handle it then go ahead.

    I like low test high tren(only what I've read on and experience of people.) seems the best way to avoid undesirable side effect, and maximize the gains.
    but the dose will be dependant on how you react with it.

    but I personnally think that 150mg EOD tren = 2625 mg of test is plenty for anyone...
    I'm leaning toward tren/test
    Why not test-e! It's much cheaper.
    Wouldn't more test equal a little extra size?

  12. #12
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    I'm leaning toward tren /test
    Why not test-e! It's much cheaper.
    Wouldn't more test equal a little extra size?
    Test-e it's cheaper but longer to kick-in(where the use of d-bol or anadrol comes interesting)
    I like short ester because it seems(I'm not talking from MY experience, only from what I've read) to have less side effect and kicks in faster. Fast in, Fast out

    If you prefer long ester, it's strictly up to you.

    And yes and no... More test will give more gain, however also more side effect...
    5% more gain for 40% more side effect do not worth in IMO.

    And when you look at it.

    50mg EOD test = 175mg/week + 2625mg worth of tren = 2800mg of test
    or
    150mg EOD = 525 + 2625 = worth of 3150mg of test

    Having same amount of each, gives about 10% more on the total and gives bigger side effect...

    and we all know that more is not necessarily better when AAS are concern. And you said you are worried about the price. So less test will cost less...

    Your call, but I don't think it worth the side effect

  13. #13
    atrainwright's Avatar
    atrainwright is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    110
    With tren you become god-like! Every cycle I've done without is a disappointment compared to my tren cycles. Maybe kick start with dbol or some abombs for 4 wks, both give you a ridiculous instant pump with an ultimate satisfaction of yourself. Eat like a stallion and become one.

  14. #14
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

    Test-e it's cheaper but longer to kick-in(where the use of d-bol or anadrol comes interesting)
    I like short ester because it seems(I'm not talking from MY experience, only from what I've read) to have less side effect and kicks in faster. Fast in, Fast out

    If you prefer long ester, it's strictly up to you.

    And yes and no... More test will give more gain, however also more side effect...
    5% more gain for 40% more side effect do not worth in IMO.

    And when you look at it.

    50mg EOD test = 175mg/week + 2625mg worth of tren = 2800mg of test
    or
    150mg EOD = 525 + 2625 = worth of 3150mg of test

    Having same amount of each, gives about 10% more on the total and gives bigger side effect...

    and we all know that more is not necessarily better when AAS are concern. And you said you are worried about the price. So less test will cost less...

    Your call, but I don't think it worth the side effect
    Thx bro, I'll take your advise and stick with test-p 50mg EOD and tren-a 150mg EOD.

  15. #15
    GymHero's Avatar
    GymHero is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    The Kitchen
    Posts
    1,332
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    Thx bro, I'll take your advise and stick with test-p 50mg EOD and tren-a 150mg EOD.
    I don't think you need 150mg of tren eod.. Why not just use 50-75mg eod? Everyone underestimates how powerful this shi t is...

  16. #16
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by GymHero View Post
    I don't think you need 150mg of tren eod.. Why not just use 50-75mg eod? Everyone underestimates how powerful this shi t is...
    on many post that I've read they advised a minimum of 300mg/week to make it worth it.

    He says that he already had experience with it so I assume that a bit more could be beneficial.


    But like I said I have no experience with tren so I can't confirm with any personal experience.

    Only him know how he react at xxx dosage.

    Plus, 75mg EOD = 225mg/weeks = 1125mg worth of test.

    He seems to have some cycles under his belt so even if 1125mg seems massif, we can't efficiently compare tren to testosterone like that...

    Personally If I ever consider tren, I will certainly use very low dose of it and grow dose through time.
    but tren scare the shit out of me so I prefer to don't feel it at all that having too much...
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 07-17-2013 at 06:39 PM.

  17. #17
    1wheelr1's Avatar
    1wheelr1 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

    on many post that I've read they advised a minimum of 300mg/week to make it worth it.

    He says that he already had experience with it so I assume that a bit more could be beneficial.

    But like I said I have no experience with tren so I can't confirm with any personal experience.

    Only him know how he react at xxx dosage.

    Plus, 75mg EOD = 225mg/weeks = 1125mg worth of test.

    He seems to have some cycles under his belt so even if 1125mg seems massif, we can't efficiently compare tren to testosterone like that...

    Personally If I ever consider tren, I will certainly use very low dose of it and grow dose through time.
    but tren scare the shit out of me so I prefer to don't feel it at all that having too much...
    Plus, 75mg EOD = 225mg/weeks = 1125mg worth of test
    What do you mean by this? How did you come up with the calculation?

  18. #18
    ChiveOn's Avatar
    ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    SoCal USA
    Posts
    1,404
    I just ran a prop tren cycle. 30mg of Prop daily and 65mg of tren daily.
    210mg test
    455mg tren weekly

    That was more than enough for my first tren cycle, certainly wouldn't go higher.
    Seein what tren did to me makes it seem like a much stronger cutter than bulkier but that's diet dependent. I guess...

    If you're looking to bulk try Deca instead honestly. It's a 19nor just like tren so you have experience there. And at 300-400mg weekly is plenty. It's generally seen as a good bulkier.

    Additionally, NPP is essentially a shorter ester of Deca. So it's best used with prop whereas Deca is better in longer cycles.
    Hope this helps

  19. #19
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by 1wheelr1 View Post
    Plus, 75mg EOD = 225mg/weeks = 1125mg worth of test
    What do you mean by this? How did you come up with the calculation?
    trenbolone is 5 times more anabolic /androgenic than testosterone

    As simple as that, but like I said it do not represent really... with 500mg tren you won't have the same gain as 2 500mg test. But it gives a good idea.

  20. #20
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by qscgugcsq

    trenbolone is 5 times more anabolic /androgenic than testosterone

    As simple as that, but like I said it do not represent really... with 500mg tren you won't have the same gain as 2 500mg test. But it gives a good idea.
    Being more androgenic and more anabolic doesn't mean it does what test will at 1/5 the dose. Which is sounds like you understand. So don't post that math calculation because its not true

  21. #21
    t-dogg's Avatar
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,024
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

    Being more androgenic and more anabolic doesn't mean it does what test will at 1/5 the dose. Which is sounds like you understand. So don't post that math calculation because its not true
    Explain why it's not?
    qscgugcsq likes this.

  22. #22
    OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    3,999
    Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg

    Explain why it's not?
    Because then everyone would be gobbling down halotestin since its 1900:850 and makes tren 's 500:500 and testosterone 100:100 look like gnc products. But in fact, halo won't put any size on you. That's just not how they work. The ratios don't tell everything.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •