Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By qscgugcsq

Thread: 1 Week Results

teemac is offline New Member

1 Week Results

So I've been on Anadrol for 7 days now and haven't gained a pound. I've been drinking plenty of water everyday, taking my 2 scoops of Syntha everyday, working out hard everyday and just haven't gained anything. I feel normal but am having a weird feeling on my right side sorta where my liver would be located and I'm taking 1 pill of fish oil, 2 pills of milk thistle, and the anadrol (50mg) each morning when I wake up. The feeling on my side sorta feels like something is moving. Almost like a twitch. It doesn't hurt just feels odd. ?

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Simply stop that, I hope for you that it is some fake anadrol ...

You are way too young 18 YO you are risking a lifetime of medical problem for nothing because if you can't get any weight its because you clearly don't eat enough
    Steroids arent magic, if you don't eat you don't grow. Plain and simple...

Oral only cycle are rarely the solution and in your case it clearly arent...
    You are shuting you natural level of testosterone (at 18 should be VERY HIGH). So even if you gain some pound your lack of experience will make you lose every single pound and EVEN MORE that you gained...

you won't be able to maintain an erection and at this age their is change that this condition will be permanent. and that is only 1 side effect of a very long list...

Steroids are serious drugs... you can't only pop a pills and hope for it to works.

Stop everything and get some nolvadex , after 1 week you are pretty shutdown but it's a short amount of time you should(in theory) be fine...

Im sure that you followed the advise of the dude who sell it to you... let me give you a tip.

Follow the advise of the one who sell it to you, IS A ****ING BAD IDEA!!

now, if you wanna grow. Stop that, add some nolvadex, and go to the nutrition section and training section. Get a diet and a training sorted and enjoy the growth NATURALLY. at your age, you will grow fast and well. Do not screw this capacity because you don't have the will to move your ass in the kitchen and in the gym... If you can't do that even all the steroid in the worl will do nothing for you.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    So, you ignore advice not to take it and take it anyway. You gain no weight and encounter problems and now you want what? Advice? Will you follow it this this time?

STOP TAKING IT AND GET YOUR DIET IN ORDER.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I would stop, no joke

My opinion based on facts, GL OP

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Originally posted by: teemac

Proper Amount To Take?
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. I have recently decided to take ANADROL 50. I haven't started my cycle yet but plan to do so soon. I am 18 years old, 5'7" 143 lbs. I have been lifting for about 9 months now.
    This is an unsuitable foundation for steroid use ...wait a few years, learn how to eat and train. You won't believe the difference!
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol 50??? Is that what buysteroids.com sell??? If yes go ahead keep going XD

You still have to get a diet and workout dialed in if you want to grow but if wont damage your hpta...

If its real anadrol you are an ignorant fool...

In both case you are wasting time and money. Their is only one way less harmfull tban the other...
    < <Samson> > likes this.

Thread Information