colorado75 is offline Junior Member

Test Prop, Tren Hex, and Adrol

Looking for some feedback and opinions on my 4th cycle coming up in a couple months....
    Stats:
    10% bf
    5'11

Goal of the cycle is to cut down to 6% bf while gaining about 5-6 pounds of muscle when its all said and done. Diet will be 5 meals a day....high protein, low carbs, low fat. Training: p90x and fasted am cardio of 30 minutes running 4 x week

cycle:
    Week 1-8: Test testosterone propionate 420 (60mg ED)
    Week 1-8: trenbolone Hex 560 (80mg ED)
    Week 1-4: Anadrol (injectable) 350 (50mg ED)
    Week 1-8: Aromison 12mg (EOD)
    Week 1-8: Caber .5mg (E3D)
    Week 1-8: HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 250iu (2 X week)
    .....2iu/day human growth hormone - somatropin - continuously running.....

PCT: none....continuation of TRT @ 160mg Test testosterone cypionate /week
    Thoughts? Feedback?

Thanks!

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Hey man!

Cycle looks good!

I wouldn't run adrol with test/tren stack tho...

According to aromasin halflife you need to do it ED.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    i just dont see the point of using Anadrol when your trying to get to 6% BF, Turinabol is the kickstart i would go for

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    I would not want to walk around at 6% Bodyfat unless I was going on stage! It usually is very hard on my quality of life when I get below 9% even at a real 10% I am usually the leanest guy in the gym.( I am over 10% in my avi) Also it will be very hard to put on that much weight and lose that much Bodyfat at the same time. Even at a high dose of tren and gh. Just my 2 cents!
    Keep us posted will be interested to see.

Best of luck!

OnTheSauce is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79
    I would not want to walk around at 6% Bodyfat unless I was going on stage! It usually is very hard on my quality of life when I get below 9% even at a real 10% I am usually the leanest guy in the gym.( I am over 10% in my avi) Also it will be very hard to put on that much weight and lose that much Bodyfat at the same time. Even at a high dose of tren and gh. Just my 2 cents!

Best of luck!
    You must hold fat in awkward places. You don't look above 10

Chx beach 79 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by patrick4588

You must hold fat in awkward places. You don't look above 10
    Not really its about the same overall, got tested at the local university and it I was 10.1 percent... That was beginning of June and I've been doing a lean bulk on tren so I am sure it is different now... I will get it tested again at the end of cycle.
    Last edited by Chx beach 79; 07-18-2013 at 08:52 AM.

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    Just wondering what the point of running a short ester and longer ester together is? Why not just run the Tren Ace with it

Quote Originally Posted by Gaspaco View Post
    Hey man!

Cycle looks good!

I wouldn't run adrol with test/tren stack tho...

According to aromasin halflife you need to do it ED.
    Thanks for the reply brother....just curious, why wouldnt you run adrol with test/tren? any negative interactions you know of? Or are you thinking that tren is strong enough and one doesnt need adrol along with?

Quote Originally Posted by spiralkut View Post
    i just dont see the point of using Anadrol when your trying to get to 6% BF, Turinabol is the kickstart i would go for
    thanks for the feedback....my only thought on the anadrol was for some increased aggression and strength and utilizing this to push myself harder on my workouts. I will look in to Turinbol...I know nothing about this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chx beach 79 View Post

Best of luck!
    Thanks for the feedback bro! Holy shit, you look killer in your pic and I am quite surprised you are 10% looks more like 6%. And I am not going on stage....just set 6% as a goal to shoot for. I usually get down to around 8% from a cycle so this cycle I want to add more cardio in and eat as best I can just to see if I can hit 6%. Sort of a pointless goal if I am not here professionally I realize, I suppose I am just a reckless hobbyist Will certainly keep you guys posted - cycle starts around september 25th and I will do some before and after shots.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiveOn View Post
    Just wondering what the point of running a short ester and longer ester together is? Why not just run the Tren Ace with it
    Good question. I ran a cycle of test prop with tren e the first time I ran tren and my results were amazing in my eyes. Next cycle I ran test prop and tren ace and results were lackluster. I am simply curious to run Tren Hex as I understand it is a mix of tren e and tren a. Plus I bought the stuff when I had not a clue what I was doing so I have it left over.

Quote Originally Posted by colorado75 View Post
    thanks for the feedback....my only thought on the anadrol was for some increased aggression and strength and utilizing this to push myself harder on my workouts. I will look in to Turinbol...I know nothing about this one.
    Tren should give you plenty of aggression in the gym. Some guys feel it makes you more aggro overall but I didn't see that.
    As for Tbol it's essentially dbol without the mad water retention. Aka less weight gained. Doses are usually 80mg daily I've seen up to 100. It's a pretty weak compound

Good question. I ran a cycle of test prop with tren e the first time I ran tren and my results were amazing in my eyes. Next cycle I ran test prop and tren ace and results were lackluster. I am simply curious to run Tren Hex as I understand it is a mix of tren e and tren a. Plus I bought the stuff when I had not a clue what I was doing so I have it left over.
    Well if its in hand go for it lol. But a mix of A and E is the wrong way to look at it. It's Hex. So the half life is something like 7-10 days. Almost a negligible difference from E. a few days shorter at best. But still 2-3 times longer than Ace

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the feedback bro! Holy shit, you look killer in your pic and I am quite surprised you are 10% looks more like 6%. And I am not going on stage....just set 6% as a goal to shoot for. I usually get down to around 8% from a cycle so this cycle I want to add more cardio in and eat as best I can just to see if I can hit 6%. Sort of a pointless goal if I am not here professionally I realize, I suppose I am just a reckless hobbyist Will certainly keep you guys posted - cycle starts around september 25th and I will do some before and after shots.
    It's a respectful goal. Good luck about it.

Thread Information