spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

How I use PGCL and what's it really good for..

Yes the stuff from IP that makes you poop like you are a garden hose...

Ok, 1st what is it?? it is a compound used in cattle to cause the female cow to ovulate... Cloprostenol Sodium..

forget the posted results from yrs past about it causing spot development, and removing gyno if you inject into the nipple.. (can you imagine a person doing that?? they did)..

so what does it do and at what dose..

I constitute mine using BW, I start with 1mL of bw and mix that directly into the vial after removing the vial top, allow it to mix without violently shaking it. I then draw the re constituted mL into a slin pin 100iu = 1mL and mix that into whatever peptide multi dose vial I may have. I then add 2 additional mL of BW into that vial..so you have .5mg of pgcl and 3mL of bw in a multi use vial of whatever peptide you may have..

I always use sterile procedures, wiping with alcohol with each and every transfer, and changing up pins.

I draw 10iu the 1st time (then increase after 2-3 days to 15iu then to 20iu) I administer it using a slin pin and inject subq near the stomach, you can inject IM into the muscle you are attempting to effect and I have done that in the past but i feel IGFlr3 does a better job than this stuff..

How and why do i use it, simply it will cause you to remain in a caloric deficit for as long as you like and in a manner that is effective to meet your goals. How does it do that?? as many of you know the primary effect it has it will empty your digestive system, so especially at night around 7pm 1hour after my last meal I can dose this and within 1 hour I will evacuate my digestive system from top to bottom I promise you.. then I'll consume nothing else the rest of the night, If my next meal is at 11:00 I've effectively depleted myself of all glycogen stores and my body for some 12 hours has been burning stored fats..

Sounds crazy right?? I'm not building any new muscle, I'm using an anabolic to make sure i do not start cannibalizing my current muscle, but i'm stripping away as much fat as possible with no cardio and without being on a 1200 cal all protein/fat diet.. I do high protein/complex carbs/fat diet when i run this stuff, but I don't have to be as strict to get the benefit ..

A word on cardio, remember you are depleted, even if you eat 2 meals before working out like I do, your glycogen levels will be low, so watch out for low blood sugar issues, if you worked out for say 45 minutes, then tried to do moderate cardio, you will probably crash due to low blood sugars.

Expected results, last time i ran it i went from 215 to 201 in 2 weeks with no muscle or strength loss (make sure you stay hydrated) that put me at 10% bf. I've never run this stuff longer than 2 weeks though, I'm about to do just that for the rest of the summer. I have run it as much as 3x per day, and eventually if you stay low dose enough you are not squirting, but a word of advice if you go to pee, sit down especially if you don't know how you will respond to this product..
    Last edited by spywizard; 07-17-2013 at 01:59 PM.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

rmbX66t1 is offline Junior Member
    Bulimia without the vomiting? What damages does this cause by metaphorically sandblasting your digestive tract? How long is too long to run something like this? I've never heard of this practice, personally, but I find it enticing. Contest prep is the most difficult portion of this sport for me, due to my undying hunger.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Very similar to doing a saltwater flush. The saltwater is the same specific gravity as the blood so your digestive system and kidneys do not absorb the saltwater and within an hour... swooosh! I have heard of people doing it for months on end. Basically the same result you are going for but seems easier on your system to me. Some people have a hard time guzzling 32oz of saltwater which would make PGCL another option. Can't wait to see the results.

It allows me to do intermittent fasting without the cravings, and hunger

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

AlinSR is offline new member
    PGCL is nothing more then a diuretic, imo.

down 10 lbs thus far, I still love this stuff, now switching over to a strict diet, fast absorbing proteins and complex carbs only for the next 6 weeks, should be fun times for me, i'm hoping to reach 195, problem is i'm going to have to stop doing Hiit or power lifting type training and go to a more body building style.. more pump, more abs, more separation..

Rules

well, took off this last week, gained back (as expected 4 lbs) over all i'm down 14 lbs from the time I started using this.. I find it easier to take it just 2x per day fyi, the last being after my evening meal..

I no longer get the negative side effects of flushed fever, and cramps, just a good bowel movement within 15min to 1 hour from time of injection.

Rules

Thread Information