cfelite is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Low dose Test E with mid to high dose EQ

Hey everyone this is by far my favorite forum. I've been absorbing knowledge from here for 2 yrs. Sometimes it's hard to ween out the bs, but I think I have that down now. I consider myself a strength, power, and endurance athlete all rolled into one. Basically that means my Olympic, and strength lifts are really high, and still am able to run a 6 minute mile. I am not a body builder, but the result of how I train does give me a great physique. I tore my shoulder back In December 2012 took off training 4-5 months. Only did minor leg work, cardio, and a crap ton of shoulder rehab to avoid surgery. I still rehab to this day, but it's night and day compared to 6-7 months ago I couldn't even lift my laptop with my right arm. I've been really training hard the last 2 months. All my strength numbers are really close to where they once were. thank god for muscle memory, and good genetics. I curently have a 225lb Strict over head press. 410lb high bar backsquat. 360lb Front Squat. 550lb Dead Lift. 315lb Clean and Jerk. My Bench is close grip at high reps with really low weight because of the shoulder tear. It's part of the rehab. That movement is very painful. I also stay away for doing heavy snatches. My Diet is very clean. Wanted a low bf% before starting this cycle because I put some on from lack of training when injured. I usually stay between 11-10%, but I'm 13% now.

My Goals are to gain strength, power, and endurance. Keep body weight gains down to a minimum, and have really fast recovery from the rigorous training that I do. I also hope and think the compounds I have chosen will aid in my shoulder recovery. I have put a lot of time and research into this cycle that I actually just started today. I'm looking for some feedback. Any Critique is highly welcomed. That's why I'm here. I'm always learning, and always teachable.

Cycle Experience:

1: Winstrol only (I didn't know any better)

2: Test E 250 & EQ 200 for 20 weeks. (Had amazing results, and use an aggressive pct with no problems recovering)

Stats: 5’9”, 190-195lbs, 31yrs old, BF 13%

Week 1-4: Test Prop - .35cc ED - .50cc Day 1.
    Week 1-16: Test E 250 - .50cc Tues/Fri
    Week 1-15: EQ 300 – 1cc Tues/Fri
    **1 pin will be used for all compounds**
    Week 1-16: Adex – 0.25mg EOD
    Week 1-9: Tues/Fri – 250ius HCG – Both Days.
    Week 12-15: Tues/Fri – 250ius HCG – Both Days.
    Week 16-18: Tues/Fri – 500ius HCG – Both Days.
    **PCT Begins below**
    Week 19: Every Day – Clomiphene 100mg
    Every Day – Tamoxifen 40mg
    Week 20: Every Day – Clomiphene 50mg
    Every Day – Tamoxifen 20mg
    Week 21-26: Every Day – Clomiphene 25mg
    Every Day – Tamoxifen 20mg
    Week 1-26: Every Day – Vitamin C – 2grams on rest days
    3 grams on workout days (2g in morning, 1g
    Before workout)

Bump...

Bump...

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    both dosages are 2 low, the standard for EQ is 600MG per week or else you pretty much wont get much out of it, The Test E you should be doing 500mg per week.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    I agree dosages are to low and will not be effective enough. Just because you are going 20 weeks shut down is shut down and that's the point. A more aggressive approach would be my way.
    I like the Test Prop for the start wk 1-4 while the Test E kicks in but that's about all I see good. What's the same syringe thing. Are you putting prop and Enanthate in the same syringe??? ...crazy mike

You are making rocket science out of simple cycle science. Your body will not differentiate the small adjustments you think it will. My natural test is / was good and I live on 250mgs wk and it doesn't do what a cycle does. If you know what I mean, min 400mg wk. ...crazy mike
    Last edited by crazy mike; 07-17-2013 at 02:32 PM.

I do have the Prop and the Enanthate in the same pin on Tuesdays and Fridays. Should I not do that? The test is dosed low to keep sides and high weight gain down. The EQ is 300mg/ml. So I'm getting 600mg per week (slow and steady gains) Like you said the prop is a kick starter. The cycle is 16 weeks not 20. My second cycle was 20 weeks at Test/EQ 250/200 mgs a week. Had really get results with that. Once again my goals are to gain strength, power, and endurance. Keep body weight gains down to a minimum, and have really fast recovery from the rigorous training that I do. Always trying to learn crazy Mike. Everyone's feedback is appreciated. Please explain to me what the added benefits would be of upping the Test E to 400mg per week with the goals I have in mind?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    It's true, you are trying to at least x2 your natty levels of test. Unless you are stacking a hard substance & the test is only used to keep you in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    It's true, you are trying to at least x2 your natty levels of test. Unless you are stacking a hard substance & the test is only used to keep you in one piece.
    Samson, are you saying that's the point of raising the test e to 400mg minimum per week? I had blood work done, and my natural test was in the low 900's pre cycle. My doctor said that was really good for someone my age. Money is not an issue. If everyone thinks I should raise test e to 400-500 p/w. I'm completely open to that...

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    In my opinion with your test being so high the rate of return on low dose will have less effect. The test you put into your body will shut you down and the low test you now replace it with at 250mgs per week I don't think will put you over 1,000ng/dL and you're at 900 now. For the risks of using at all you would want your test level to be much greater at least double, min. IMOP.

Oh, test P is water base and you should not mix the E being oil with the test P.

But back to basics on the dosage at what you can do at 900 ng/dL you need to kick it up to 2,000 ng/dL
    As I said shut if you add to the natural you will have to shut down your natural and shut down is just that. ...crazy mike

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Water based Test Prop? ? ? ?

Either way, yeah - Do it right or just don't do it.

To tell you the truth if my levels are that clean I wouldn't cycle. Just my opinion after juicing for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    In my opinion with your test being so high the rate of return on low dose will have less effect. The test you put into your body will shut you down and the low test you now replace it with at 250mgs per week I don't think will put you over 1,000ng/dL and you're at 900 now. For the risks of using at all you would want your test level to be much greater at least double, min. IMOP.

Oh, test P is water base and you should not mix the E being oil with the test P.

But back to basics on the dosage at what you can do at 900 ng/dL you need to kick it up to 2,000 ng/dL
    As I said shut if you add to the natural you will have to shut down your natural and shut down is just that. ...crazy mike
    I'll do the prop in it's own pin then. Sounds like I'll be raising the Test E to 400-500 p/w. Will I need to raise the adex to .5mg eod, or can I leave that at .25 where I have it? Thanks...

Bump...

Thread Information