headcase29 is offline New Member

cycle advice and opinions

Hey all. Im new to this forum and want to throw out some thoughts.

I am 40 yrs old, 5' 9", 195lbs. Ive been working out since i was a teenager on and off. Have been on for two years now. Have taken 2 cycles in the past, about 12 and 10 years ago. Cant quite remember what they were as I didnt bother researching and planning it just took it and fortunaatley it turned out well. Lucky me I guess.

So heres my issue. I asked for a 12 week cycle of sustonan and ended up with a 250/10ml bottle of test cyp and one of test prop. I guess he felt bad he didnt get what I wanted and threw in 25 winstrol tabs. Would have rather had what I wanted but what can you do.

So Im trying to come up with a cycle for this. So far this is what Im thinking.

week 1 -5 200mg test cyp twice a week
    week 6-10 100 mg test prop eod
    week 11- 13 50 mg tab winstrol ed

I have Nolvadex for any sides that might show up and for PCT.

Unfortunatley I cant trust him to get me what I wanted so I wont be going back to him to get a complete cycle of either one so I would appreciate any advice to make this work. Thanks

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    You need am AI for on cycle not nolvadex . I suggest you look into running hcg on cycle as well. For pct Clomid 100/50/50/50 nolvadex 40/40/20/20

ChiveOn is offline Senior Member
    The board sponsor, AR-R , can get you whatever you need for your AI and pct so no excuses

Im not going to buy research chems online. Just dont trust what I would be getting.

I have enough nolvadex to take 10mg ed for the cycle to try and prevent gyno. I dont want to shut down estrogen completely. I can probably get some Clomid to add in to the PCT.

Any suggestions on the cycle and not the AI's or PCT?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle is bad.. get more gear.. leave out the winny.. you need an AI and clomid and nolva for PCT as stated above.. you won't completely 'shut down' your estrogen with .25mg of Adex EOD....

So why is it a bad cycle.

If you were doing test cyp it would be 400 - 500mg a week for 10 to 12 weeks.
    If you were using test prop it would be the same amount just pinned ed or eod.

My thinking is I can start with the test cyp since it is a long esther test, and when I run out of that I can switch to the test prop which is a short esther so that I can start pct within a day or two of finishing the cycle as the test cyp will have worked out of my system.

As for the winstrol , why not use it? I have it, I probably wont be doing another cycle for quite awhile. Until I find another source for sure. I understand its harsh on the liver and joints, but i will use it for 3 weeks and be out of it. The question is should I take it in the beginning of the cycle as a bump to get started or at the end because it is so harsh?

As far as AI's go im partial to the feeling that why should i put more things in my body if I dont have to. I can have it on hand if needed but it seems nolvidex works to prevent gyno if taken when symptoms are noticed.

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    My only suggestion would be to put the winny at the beginning of the cycle. This well help kick start it. Otherwise It looks fine. IMO HCG and AI aren't a necessity to cycle. Take Nolva 3 times a week (10mg) to keep estrogen in check though if you don't go with an AI.

Thread Information