SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Lots of injections and Starting prop, eod or ed?

Currently I am taking just over 200 mg of cyp a week, split so I am taking it eod subq. It isn't too big a deal, but site needs to be rotated to avoid welts or redness, or too many bumps. Included is 500 eod of hcg , and my ai of .25 arimidex eod. I also pin peptides in the am, and then post or preworkout depending on a few factors. On top of that I am pinning L-carnitine whenever i eat carbs, which is normally twice a week, but usually requires two injection spots each time, doing this IM although subq seems to work as well, 4 ml is a lot to find where to put subq.

Now that back info is done. I plan to blast with test prop. Since 200 mg of cyp is needed to keep me in the mid upper range, I figured I would need a lot of prop to get the job done. My first blast was 600 mg cyp a week, which I bumped up to 800 the last couple weeks. And honestly didn't feel quite the boost I was expecting from it. I was planning on prop 100 mg every day, run it for 6-8 weeks depending on a few factors, take a couple weeks off and then do it again, for a while.

I'm starting to think I am going to have major issues with finding places to inject. And wondering if 200 mg eod would be a better choice. But with how I am a bit of a hyper excreter or hyper metabolizer, the higher frequency on things tends to be beneficial. I have also contemplated going back to IM with the cyp and inject every 3.5 like I used to, just to reduce the number of needles going into me. But then again that would I guess make things worse, taking up 2 spots in a week of IM injection locations.

Anyways, the carnitine is nasty stuff, and isn't PH balanced, had some major pip, and bruising once, and overall don't want to inject near that area again for a long time.

I want to try and get optimal results, I would think 100 mg would be ideal, but if 200 eod makes little to no difference, wouldn't this be a bit better? And would I be ok injecting 200 mg prop im, 60 mg cyp subq, 500 hcg eod, rather than doing prop one day cyp the next, since the half lives are different I would think it would be ok, and give me a day of a break.

Also could prop be done subq simply and effectively or is that a risk not worth taking?

And lastly currently taking .25 mg ai eod with shots, realistically how much should I bump this up? if at all, it is keeping me in the 20s with the rest of my protocol.

Still leaning towards ed with prop if I can figure out how to do it.

If you want to run Test Cyp eod and Test Prop eod just mix the two in on syringe and inject it IM. As for HCG I'd recommend 250iu twice a week. Stick with AI at .25mg/eod until you see a reason to increase it to ed. I've never shot carnitine, just oral. Don't see the benefits of shooting it. This should be one oil based shot eod and one water based shot twice a week. That doesn't seem like a lot.

Ok great sounds like good advice. I suppose I could also leave the cyp out during the blast but I kind of like the idea of it being stable, so that sounds like a solid option. I guess I could even brew a small blend or premix them to make it easier.
    Hcg I started 250x2, wasn't quite enough. Doctor bumped me to 500x2, that was good for a while but I could feel it fading off, I bumped it to eod and think it might be a little over my needs. Go back to 500x2 might be a good idea.
    I'll for sure do that with the ai, I think there's a good chance I won't have to raise it at all.

As for the carnitine, you can load it and start getting full concentration levels really fast. And from what I've heard much higher levels than you can even get after months of oral. Dose is much smaller injecting, I have basically a lifetime supply of it at the relatively high dose i take.

Thread Information