Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Best Cycle for Trenenate 200 Testenate 300 Cycle and how much to inject etc.....

kawasaki236 is offline New Member

Best Cycle for Trenenate 200 Testenate 300 Cycle and how much to inject etc.....

I have X2 10ml bottles of Trenenate 200 and 1 10ml bottle of Testenate 300. I have been told to inject 1ml 0f Trenenate 200 every 5 days and 1ml of Testenate every 7days. This correct or have i been told wrong? Any help will be great thanks.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Stats? Experience? Goals? Length of this cycle?

AI? HCG ? Pct?

This will b 3rd cycle but haven't been training 4 a year now. Cycle was dosed at 14 weeks but 2 me that's 2 long hence why i'am asking. I'am 5ft 8, 15stone. I'am getting back into Muay Thai and that's why I was given this course cuz I was told it'll help cute up but also put solid mass on that I wnt lose. Any help will be much thankful 4!!!

animalBLIND is offline Junior Member
    Need more info. Ur 3 cycles in and askin when to inject test e? Usually that's first cycle anyone does

Just checking what i have been told is correct. I done x2 course of Decca 300 n Sust 250 n was fine but told this will be better 4 me

DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kawasaki236 View Post
    Just checking what i have been told is correct. I done x2 course of Decca 300 n Sust 250 n was fine but told this will be better 4 me
    Its kinda a pain when you want a simple answer and people want to interrogate you. But at the same time people dont wanna tell a 15 year old to go do roids. The way I look at it though, is any one can just tell some one what they want to hear to get the answer they want, so why waste time. Just cut the BS and tell him.

Usually if the ester is ethante you can push it out to once a week but people typically do it every 3.5days for more stable levels.

Just depends on how many mg you want to take a week. then you do the math. If its a short ester then typically every other day. Hit up the steroid profile page and figure it out.

spiralkut is offline Associate Member
    i think everyone missed the point where he states that he clearly doesnt have enough gear, both his esters will be Enanthate judging by the MG of them.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Because we just don't hand out cycle advice to anyone.We need to know wat we are dealing with.We like to do things in a safe manner here.Some day you will have a kid then you wont be so loose with your advice.SAFETY 1ST BRO!

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This guy has been around here long enough to figure it out and propose a cycle.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by DAAS View Post
    Its kinda a pain when you want a simple answer and people want to interrogate you. But at the same time people dont wanna tell a 15 year old to go do roids. The way I look at it though, is any one can just tell some one what they want to hear to get the answer they want, so why waste time. Just cut the BS and tell him.

Usually if the ester is ethante you can push it out to once a week but people typically do it every 3.5days for more stable levels.

Just depends on how many mg you want to take a week. then you do the math. If its a short ester then typically every other day. Hit up the steroid profile page and figure it out.
    Then you obviously have not gotten a true grip of the overall general mission of this board.

It's a place to come and get safe, responsible advise. It's not simply a steroid board.

555mjolnir is offline Associate Member
    3rd cycle still have these questions? Only 3 posts in the last year? Something seem off to anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunk1 View Post
    Then you obviously have not gotten a true grip of the overall general mission of this board.

It's a place to come and get safe, responsible advise. It's not simply a steroid board.
    All im saying is all he has to do is just tell you everything you want to hear in order to get the info. a 113 pound 16 year old can just type im 211lbs 27years old and 13% BF. Then you'll be like ok well here is the info you wanted...

There are read first threads and steroid warning threads and age threads. I personally think it would be better if peoples questions were just answered directly and if the person finds it necessary add a footnote sending them to warning threads.

And in my answer I didn't condone he use a cycle, I just educated him on what he asked about and then encouraged him to read up more on his own.

All im saying is all he has to do is just tell you everything you want to hear in order to get the info. a 113 pound 16 year old can just type im 211lbs 27years old and 13% BF. Then you'll be like ok well here is the info you wanted...

There are read first threads and steroid warning threads and age threads. I personally think it would be better if peoples questions were just answered directly and if the person finds it necessary add a footnote sending them to warning threads.

And in my answer I didn't condone he use a cycle, I just educated him on what he asked about and then encouraged him to read up more on his own.
    You obviously don't have children. Anything but NO is considered yes with kids lol.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Do 1.5ml of the test and 1ml of the tren every week, you can split them up for two injects ew. Now figure out your pct, do you know anything about it?
    DAAS likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

You obviously don't have children. Anything but NO is considered yes with kids lol.
    If you have children you'd know NO doesn't matter either.

If you have children you'd know NO doesn't matter either.
    An 18 year old girl...believe me I know lol

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    An 18 year old girl...believe me I know lol
    just the right age for me..

BG
    ouch !

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post
    just the right age for me..

Remember guns are legal in the US lol

BG
    Remember guns are legal in the US lol
    and if your in Florida you can kill some one with it...................ya I know not funny.......well a little

measuretwicecutonce is offline Associate Member
    Too soon...

Thread Information