harvirsinghsidhu is offline New Member

First Cycle Ever

I am a 17 year old male 5'7 168lb and 15bf%, i want to gain lean muscle, and get a good cut look. I have been training for 2 years and i am new to the steroid world. Please tell me what steroid i should take and how much of it. Sorry for being such a " Noob"

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harvirsinghsidhu View Post
    I am a 17 year old male 5'7 168lb and 15bf%, i want to gain lean muscle, and get a good cut look. I have been training for 2 years and i am new to the steroid world. Please tell me what steroid i should take and how much of it. Sorry for being such a " Noob"
    None. You're still a kid. They will do more damage than good at that age.

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Go see the nutrition section and training section. It will gives you greater LBM than any steroids !!

You are way too young and (don't take it personal) seems to don't wanna do any research because this post is askng for spoonfeed, and it will do nothing for you.

Diet, training, patience and dedication will make you gain alot more than lazyness and risky self-medication(you are risking alot... You would know it if you've had read a bit...).

Good luck, stay far away from steroids, they arent the answer

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Take NONE...Are you kidding? really. Have you read anything about steroids ? Obviouly you don't understand what steroids do and why when you haven't matured you should never touch them.
    Your body is too young. Go back to where you came in and read the sticky "The Young and Steroids" ...crazy mike

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Read this kid please :
    The Young and Steroids

....crazy mike

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Right now you have very high natural hormone levels. Last thing you want to do is start surpressing them, things just arent the same each time you do it. Plus your very young, theres so many side effects and issues down the road. Second your under the age limit here, so you will be banned. What you honestly need is to get your diet dialed in, I mean really dialed in. You will be surprised what you can acheive naturally if you maitain a very good diet and train religiously. Good luck, take some advice, stay away for a while from steroids , not worth it at your age.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information