Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By Sfla80
  • 1 Post By Bio-Active

Thread: options

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member

options

Hey guys, need some opinions and options I should take now.

Been on cycle 11.5 wks. I has 3 pins left, could stop after next one too, but have enough for 3 more pins.

Cycle is
    test c 250mg 2/x wk
    hcg 250 2x/wk
    ldex .25 eod
    Winny 75 mg ed.....been on for 2 wks now.

So my issue is, nipples just started getting a little sensitive a little over a week ago. Nothing major. But since I noticed I started ldex .25 ED. Then wasn't seeing improvement and bumped it to .35 ed.

Just checking things out this morning. I now have a mild small hardness forming. Not visually noticeable. So I am curious on what my next options should be to get this under control.

Bump ldex to .5 ed?
    Start my nolva now at 20mg?

I do not have letro or ralox, but i could get if ar-r has them in 2 days. I do not have experience with either one. Which i can do research to find out doses and lengths. I know ralox should be around 60mg for a good amount of time. But im not sure if im to that point of needing it. This is why i am here to figure out what my next step should be.

Hopefully didn't leave anything out. And thanks for the help.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Finish your cycle. I do what most on this forum would consider very high dose cycles and have never had gyno. I have only known of a few cases of actual gynecomastia amongst people I know in real life and the one I am thinking of had a pro card and ran dosages that make mine look downright sissy.

If you seriously think you have gyno, go see a doc and get a medical opinion. That's what I would do. If you get some sensitivity in your nipples on a cycle, that's pretty normal near the end. It almost always resolves after you come off the exogenous hormones.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You're close to the end. I agree...finish up, continue adex up to PCT, run PCT and then see where you stand. If its still there, I'd consider ralox.
    Java Man likes this.

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you!
    Java Man likes this.

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man
    Finish your cycle. I do what most on this forum would consider very high dose cycles and have never had gyno. I have only known of a few cases of actual gynecomastia amongst people I know in real life and the one I am thinking of had a pro card and ran dosages that make mine look downright sissy.

If you seriously think you have gyno, go see a doc and get a medical opinion. That's what I would do. If you get some sensitivity in your nipples on a cycle, that's pretty normal near the end. It almost always resolves after you come off the exogenous hormones.
    Right.... Nipple sensitivity is very normal during the influx in androgens. The beginning and end of cycle. As stated if you are concerned I would have it looked at.
    Java Man likes this.

Thread Information