Oly_lifter is offline New Member

New steroid user

I'm 20 years old playing football at the division 3 level as well as competing in Olympic lifting. I'm lookin to get stronger and bigger while staying cut so I can still move well. I'm looking at trenbolone and stacking it with test e but I don't know what dosage to start with. I'm 5'10 175 and I need to be 185 for football but bigger would be better. I'm looking at taking a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions?

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    185 at 5'10 is achievable naturally... just work on your diet..

DexterMorgan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Oly_lifter View Post
    I'm 20 years old playing football at the division 3 level as well as competing in Olympic lifting. I'm lookin to get stronger and bigger while staying cut so I can still move well. I'm looking at trenbolone and stacking it with test e but I don't know what dosage to start with. I'm 5'10 175 and I need to be 185 for football but bigger would be better. I'm looking at taking a 12 week cycle. Any suggestions?
    Yes, wait 4-5 more years. Your endocrine system is still developing, you don't want to introduce exogenous hormones and drugs into your system at that age.

Oly_lifter is offline New Member
    I would wait but I am looking to just to do it for 3 years and get off of them. I'm only using it to get better for football. I've hit a plateau that I haven't been able to get past since my junior year

JRam1 is offline New Member
    Is it really necessary to use AAS to play D-3 football? I assume u have no aspirations beyond your college career. If kids are using at the D-3 level it must be rampant at the D-1 level. I have always assumed that it was.

Also, is there no drug testing that u need to be worried about?

Fcarey32 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRam1
    If kids are using at the D-3 level it must be rampant at the D-1 level.
    Ha.... You're definitely correct my friend

Thread Information